Kermit's Super Formula Street Circuit Cup - Finished

What’s the point where you can’t pass the safety car? Like, if he is just pulling out of the pits, and still within the pit exit line, can he be passed before he gets to the end of the pit line(white painted line)?

Last edited:
What’s the point where you can’t pass the safety car? Like, if he is just pulling out of the pits, and still within the pit exit line, can he be passed before he gets to the end of the pit line(white painted line)?

Hmmm good question, so only p1 has to wait behind the SC and then everyone queues up in order behind p1.
So if p1 could get passed before the SC entered the circuit (which would be the end of the pit lane exit) then the whole field would also have to overtake the SC car and join the queue behind p1.

Edit : so yes the end of pit lane we will class as the end of the white line from the pit lane exit

Last edited:
Hmmm good question, so only p1 has to wait behind the SC and then everyone queues up in order behind p1.
So if p1 could get passed before the SC entered the circuit (which would be the end of the pit lane exit) then the whole field would also have to overtake the SC car and join the queue behind p1.

Edit : so yes the end of pit lane we will class as the end of the white line from the pit lane exit

Ah ok, well if that’s how it works, then that kind of defeats the purpose of why I was asking. I assumed that whoever came up on the safety car first, Queued up first behind it. So in theory, if I was running say P5 for example, and I skirted past the safety car comeing out of the pits. I thought P6 had to stop behind him, so I, and P1-P4, could go around and queue up behind the rest of the field when we got there, gaining a lap on the field sort of thing. :)

Last edited:
I’ll be there.

had my first run at Bathurst in the Honda yesterday at it was amazing over the mountain. Did a 1.44.8 but with 90% fuel so will work out how that fares on Thursday at next practice I guess.

I like the safety car aspect, but if 15 SF cars get over the mountain neatly for 40 minutes then wow - we all deserve a trophy! The pre-race is going to be a good test for how much the slipstream coming into the esses :ill: Can’t wait!

Last edited:
Ah ok, well if that’s how it works, then that kind of defeats the purpose of why I was asking. I assumed that whoever came up on the safety car first, Queued up first behind it. So in theory, if I was running say P5 for example, and I skirted past the safety car comeing out of the pits. I thought P6 had to stop behind him, so I, and P1-P4, could go around and queue up behind the rest of the field when we got there, gaining a lap on the field sort of thing. :)

Yes, that’s how SC worked originally but the fia adjusted it to stop that happening. It makes for a better restart for sure 👍.

If you are lapped you can pass the SC to gain that lap, one lap per SC.

Hi I can drive with u?

Hello, yes of course. We are currently full but we are accepting reserves. There are usually a few spaces available as people drop out. If that’s ok I will add you as a Reserve Driver and if a space is available I will contact you the day before the race.

Υ
[QUOTE = "Kermit_2142, post: 13257697, member: 308658"] Γεια σας, ναι φυσικά. Αυτή τη στιγμή είμαστε γεμάτοι, αλλά δεχόμαστε αποθεματικά. Υπάρχουν συνήθως μερικοί διαθέσιμοι χώροι καθώς οι άνθρωποι εγκαταλείπουν. Εάν είναι εντάξει, θα σας προσθέσω ως εφεδρικό πρόγραμμα οδήγησης και εάν υπάρχει διαθέσιμος χώρος θα επικοινωνήσω μαζί σας την ημέρα πριν από τον αγώνα. [/ QUOTE]
Yes.. I wait for races..

I've had another go at Bathurst, moving the BB forward helps with stability down the hill but it's risky because you only have a short straight to do it on. I'm not sure it's worth it in the race. Here's a reference lap (1:41.583) in case it's of use to anybody:

My screen is screwed up, I didn't see the lap because it was too dark. If you ran this at night then I agree with Kermit, see you all in 3 weeks!

1:41 in the dark - crazy awesome driving.

My screen is screwed up, I didn't see the lap because it was too dark. If you ran this at night then I agree with Kermit, see you all in 3 weeks!

1:41 in the dark - crazy awesome driving.
The compression when you upload clips makes it look darker than in game, it's exposure 0 if you want to try it yourself.

At least your not sand bagging for a change @GOTMAXPOWER :lol::cheers:
I never do! :lol:

I’m going to be cutting practice short tonight as I’m really tired and got a busy day tomorrow. I’m just doing the PS update and then the lobby will be open for 30 minutes or so.

Lobby open : 0475-4313-6474-9698-9764

Last edited:
Confirming entry for Baaaaaathurst. Not much practice. So, I'll be going in dry. Just need to change my Bridgestone Indy Lights livery, and I'm sorted.

Also need to run laps after work . .

What sort of times is everyone running? Apart from that GMP guy, obviously.

He's cheating anyway :lol:

Last edited:
Confirming entry for Baaaaaathurst. Not much practice. So, I'll be going in dry. Just need to change my Bridgestone Indy Lights livery, and I'm sorted.

Also need to run laps after work . .

What sort of times is everyone running? Apart from that GMP guy, obviously.

He's cheating anyway :lol:
Pigems and Kermit were faster in practice but with the reverse grid anything could happen.

Back