Kermit's Super Formula Street Circuit Cup - Finished

#### Race Day Notification ####
With just under 10 hours until race start for Round 2 at Mount Panorama, I hope everyone has managed to squeeze some practice as I think be in for a show stopper of an event where fast reactions and opportunistic overtakes will be the name of the game.

Race 1
- 7 laps , 22% fuel
- Pre set Grid
- Rolling Start (the in game 1)
- Light Damage
- Safety Car Disabled

Race 2
- 20 laps, 60% fuel
- Grid = result from Race 1
- Manual Rolling Start (1 warm up lap behind Safety Car)
- Heavy Damage
- Safety Car Enabled

New entries have been placed in p1-3, p4 onwards is reverse grid from championship standings.
SF grid round 2.png

Procedure Updates
I have updated the Safety Car procedures on page 1 but just a quick reminder of the changes:
- The Safety Car is now optional - If you have enough damage you need to pit for repairs, you must call for a Safety Car. If you wish to continue to race with minor damage then no Safety Car is required.
- Anyone who picks up damage under Safety Car will have to pit under green lights or continue to race with damage. Requests for another Safety Car whilst the Safety Car is out on circuit will be declined.
- Please be mindful of the space around you whilst queuing behind the Safety Car.

I'm hoping I'll be able to open the lobby early for a short practice, and I will also open a party chat.

Good luck to all, have a great race and enjoy the chaos :cheers:

Last edited:
Mmmm I would lean towards the SC wouldn’t pit and end the race in that order. However it could be fun have a quick dash to the line.

What does everyone think??

Last edited:
Set it to night time and the sun goes to bed, you get none of the blinding glare but some corners are harder to see.

I dont think that will help me during the race lobby :cheers:

I won't get a chance to check until the lobby opens this afternoon but I'm afraid it is that awful time of day when the sun is right in your line of sight turning into one of the early corners while headed uphill.

Last edited:
I need that TPC logo @El_Beardo 👍.

“CornHub” absolute legend, love it. :lol:

Would be perfect if you could slap the “Advan” sticker on the main part of the wing where the “feeling corny” is, and bump the “feeling corny” down to the lower part - next race is fine thanks

like Max’s
upload_2020-10-17_20-23-32.jpeg

Last edited:
I need that TPC logo @El_Beardo 👍.

“CornHub” absolute legend, love it. :lol:

Would be perfect if you could slap the “Advan” sticker on the main part of the wing where the “feeling corny” is, and bump the “feeling corny” down to the lower part - next race is fine thanks

like Max’s
View attachment 965601

Done. Didn't read the regs properly, and had the Advan decal on the back of the wing.

Back