Kermit's Super Formula Street Circuit Cup - Finished

@Pigems in for a penny in for a pound right????

race 1 -15mins - light damage only - no safety car

Race 2 - 40mins - full damage with safety car

Oh I’m in regardless, no worries there. 👍 If it’s anything like the last series I tried with full damage, it just means I’ll be doddling around near the back making 17 pit stops per race is all. I gotta learn somehow!! :lol:

Škoda Motorsport checking in!

PS_Messages_20200914_222751.jpg

Should fit all the rules bar the number board for now (the placement is similar).

Last edited:
Oh I’m in regardless, no worries there. 👍 If it’s anything like the last series I tried with full damage, it just means I’ll be doddling around near the back making 17 pit stops per race is all. I gotta learn somehow!! :lol:

The safety car won’t restart the race until all cars are queued up (including cars that have had to be repaired). This allows that driver a second bite at the cherry. It will be fine - plenty of racing, plenty of action and plenty of carnage :cheers:

You're not the only one :sly:
Can I just leave my 4 ways on the whole time? :sly: :lol:

I’m going through the tracks now in TT mode, So no fuel and no Overtake button. I’ll share my best lap replays in game for anyone that may be interested. :)

Mt.Pano is gonna be chaos. :lol: That’s the track I rage quit on in that other series after like, my 9th pit stop for damage, and that was only GT3 cars. :lol:

Well, that took way longer than expected. :lol: I love driving this car though. :) I don’t think I’ve ever driven St.Croix CII before? It’s fun though! It’s been a long time since I’ve been on Alsace II as well, it’s much better this direction. This is what I ended up with for tonight, I’ve never tested out a whole season like that before, it was fun. Good idea! :cheers:

St.Croix A - 2:29.3, Opt 2:29.2
Mt. Pano - 1:43.0, Opt 1:43.0
Alsace II - 1:32.0, Opt 1:32.0
Srdgna A - 1:25.0, Opt 1:24.9
St.Crx CII - 2:50.5, 2:49.1

I’ve shared all 5 laps in game for reference, tagged GTP, TPC and Kermit. :)

Edit: And @GOTMAXPOWER ’s got me at Mt.Pano by .7, in the dark, with no headlights! :banghead: :lol: Great lap Max!! :cheers:

Last edited:
I think I got my livery sorted out tonight, I’m not sure that I’m 100% done with it yet, but it’s at least close. :)

30799532-246B-4636-B285-0E6533337220.jpeg

I did a few practice laps around St. Croix A in a lobby under race conditions as well, just to get a feel for how it drives with fuel and tires wear turned on. It’s a little bit slower, but also more planted than it is in TT mode, which should make for some good racing. This was the best lap of the session, this track is pretty fun in this car. :)

Last edited:
Back