Kids' Prize

I was wondering what that little icon was for! Guess I haven't come that close to getting the Bronze prize while missing it....Personally I don't see how ANYone can get the gold prize on those tests!

Just a measure of my abilities, no doubt! I'm Mr. Bronze with a few exceptions....

:mad:

Dude, that was hilarious! Totally true, as well I imagine! :rolleyes: Oh well, many more hours testing testing testing it looks like!
Hey, check out my question on the other forum ("cars" I think?) if you have a chance. Now I've got some bucks and a few skills I'm looking for something to add to my garage--specifically considering something to race in compact class.
Any recommendations?

Time for another kick. I've started to play GT2 again, after a long long time, and got my very first Kid's prize on the Rome Night Course (S-License). I've never seen this prize before and I thought it is because I kept failing over and over again to even get bronze on this test (got it after a few more tries though). :grumpy:

That Rome night course is brilliant and I would love to see it again in GT5. 👍

Wow. The oldest, shortest, twice-resurrected thread on GTP :lol:

The badge is a "novice driver" one, worn by cars driven by newly-qualified drivers in Japan. I always chuckle when I see Fapanese idiots with them stuck to their cars in the UK.

If you can bring a thread like this back alive, then maybe... you could bring back MJ. :eek:

If you can bring a thread like this back alive, then maybe... you could bring back MJ. :eek:
I can and I did, but put him back in his grave the moment he resurrected. Quite the creepy guy. :nervous:

zombie-michael-jackson-1.jpg

I can and I did, but put him back in his grave the moment he resurrected. Quite the creepy guy. :nervous:

zombie-michael-jackson-1.jpg

OHLY!!! Who's more creepy? Frankenstein, Young Frankenstein, or MJ Franken Jr.?

That you and Denur can't seem to keep on. Note the lack of laughing smiley.

Direct that to Famine too. :sly:

Famine gave accurate information about what the "Kids' Prize" actually is. Direct that to yourself when you remove your head from whichever orifice you have it in at present.

Direct that to Famine too. :sly:
Why? Famine gave pertinent information relating to the thread title.

I don't recall Michael Jackson, or Frankensein's monster*, being in GT2. :confused:

* Todays lesson. Frankenstein was the name of the doctor, not the monster.

I'm not so sure who needs a lesson today. Sorry to bring this thread back to live.

I actually got three or four of these wakaba marks in GT2 when I was younger. I had absolutely no idea what they were, nor why I got them.

Famine gave accurate information about what the "Kids' Prize" actually is. Direct that to yourself when you remove your head from whichever orifice you have it in at present.
Why? Famine gave pertinent information relating to the thread title.
I don't recall Michael Jackson, or Frankensein's monster*, being in GT2. :confused:

You guys do know I was kidding around?

Latest Posts

Back