Kimi in a McLaren

• Thread starter Phil
  • 8 comments
What a partnership this is going to be and if he does really well next season, McLaren could have a all Finnish driver line up in 2003 when Hakkinen comes back.
Image1.jpg

Originally posted by Phil
What a partnership this is going to be and if he does really well next season, McLaren could have a all Finnish driver line up in 2003 when Hakkinen comes back.
Image1.jpg

Ummm.... really? Can't see the pic...:confused:

Hey Phil! :)

Maybe you should attach the image to your message here? I'm afraid MSN has started blocking images posted on other sites. :(

First off, congrats to Kimi for getting the seat.

I don't think Kimi and Mika will be teaming up for McLaren in 2003. If Mika comes back, I don't think it'll be with McLaren. Coulthard has brought them second in points this year, so he's the 'hotter' of the two at the moment.

We'll see! :)

Man, I love this... an F1 FORUM! Woohoo.

The problem will be that should Mika wish to return to McLaren, he will probably get the nod over DC because he is Ron Dennis's favourite of the two.

That's true... I just don't see Mika hopping back in a McLaren in 2003. After Kimi has a few races in the hot seat, they'll be so impressed with him they'll probably all but forget about Mika... Depending on how Coulthard does.

Latest Posts

Back