/// Krame's TDU Gallery /// - 8/1/07 "Caterham CSR 260"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 25 comments
856028617_1025ee8fdd_o.jpg

Welcome to my TDU gallery! I'll be updating regularly with a variety of cars. Feel free to leave comments here or leave them in my GT4 gallery(link in sig). ENJOY!

TVR Sagaris
July 20, 2007

Ferrari F430
August 1, 2007

Ford GT
July 24, 2007

Lotus Exige
July 30, 2007

Chevrolet Corvette Z06
July 31, 2007

Caterham CSR 260
August 1, 2007

I really like the first two shots of the Sagaris, along with the first and second shots of the F430. However one thing at time I wish the Xbox 360 version finally gets is its long awaited Photomode upload server, due to the upload server being 7 months overdue.

Yes that’s right Krame it is 7 months overdue.

Awesome job again ... the spatial blur is fantastic
each of them looks very clean
just curious... what's your TDU graphic setting? 8AA no HDR?
it's funny that green container with a company name Nevergreen :lol:

sweet updates Krame!!! Good to see another TDU "lover".
Those Sagaris shots are very nicely edited!! That car looks awesome in white, and U really have in there nice camera captures.
The F430...damm, incredible!!! The 2nd one is my favourite, mostly because the incredible sense of speed, but of course the others are also great!!! Just look at those rims:)

Congrats Krame!!

I really like the first two shots of the Sagaris, along with the first and second shots of the F430. However one thing at time I wish the Xbox 360 version finally gets is its long awaited Photomode upload server, due to the upload server being 7 months overdue.

Yes that’s right Krame it is 7 months overdue.

Thanks TVR. Wow, 7 months. Well, I can believe that, we waited forever for the first patch and we still haven't got any car packs.

Awesome job again ... the spatial blur is fantastic
each of them looks very clean
just curious... what's your TDU graphic setting? 8AA no HDR?
it's funny that green container with a company name Nevergreen :lol:

Thanks franz. My settings for the game are 4AA and no HDR at 1280x1024.

awesome, never thought you could get that much out of tdu's photomode.

Thanks, neither did I.

Wow! How did you make the rim movement so realistic?

Thanks man. Just a simple radial spin blur in Photoshop.

sweet updates Krame!!! Good to see another TDU "lover".
Those Sagaris shots are very nicely edited!! That car looks awesome in white, and U really have in there nice camera captures.
The F430...damm, incredible!!! The 2nd one is my favourite, mostly because the incredible sense of speed, but of course the others are also great!!! Just look at those rims:)

Congrats Krame!!

Thanks for dropping by and the great comments NTX.

U are making me wanna play TDU again Krame...and of course take some shots.
Love the sense of speed U give to your shots, really powerful looking!!! The 3rd shot is also very sexy, great angle!!! And U did well to have the car in green, a very wild color IMO:tup:

Well done:)

U are making me wanna play TDU again Krame...and of course take some shots.
Love the sense of speed U give to your shots, really powerful looking!!! The 3rd shot is also very sexy, great angle!!! And U did well to have the car in green, a very wild color IMO:tup:

Well done:)

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment NTX. You should play TDU again and get some shots up.

I just love the first two shots the most.

Thanks TVR!

Just great shots, Krame. 👍

I just really wish the rim movement looked like that in-game. You did a great job showing it. 👍 👍

Oh my!!!!!! Thats pure art Krame!!! I have updated recently a TDU shot, but its nothing compared to your shots!!! The Exige is looking soooo mean, great style!!
BTW U must have a super graphic card right? (I presume your playing on PC)

Stay cool Krame, and update more!!
:cheers:

Damn sexy .... you always make marvelous shots with white car

Thanks franz, I guess I just love white cars, it brings the best out of me.
awesome updates!!!

Just great shots, Krame. 👍

I just really wish the rim movement looked like that in-game. You did a great job showing it. 👍 👍

Thanks man! Yea, I wish the game blurred wheels too, it would save me some editing time.

Oh my!!!!!! Thats pure art Krame!!! I have updated recently a TDU shot, but its nothing compared to your shots!!! The Exige is looking soooo mean, great style!!
BTW U must have a super graphic card right? (I presume your playing on PC)

Stay cool Krame, and update more!!
:cheers:

Thanks NTX! Wheres your TDU pics, your gt4 gallery or another one? The graphics card I'm using is a 7900GS, not a "super card" but still good. My in game settings are 4AA at 1280x1024. It still has some jaggies but I just clean it up in PS.

I just wanna say...DAMM!!!!!!
Super sexy shots...all of them Krame (including that beautiful Z06 shot)
Love this gallery mate, update more please:)

BTW...I updated my recent TDU (crappy) shot in my GT4 gallery. I have more TDU pics also in my GT4 gallery...but they are somewhere inside.

looks good, great background as well. one thing though, how come the car looks like it was shrunk manually ? or is it just me ?

Back