playing with settings

• Thread starter krisduv
  • 29 comments

krisduv

Premium
France
France
krisduv
There's a lot of great photography on this forum. And I haven't seen any "weird" scapes so far.
Maybe people don't like it?
Personally, it was one of the first things that I "explored" after I found out how much fun it was when you play with settings.
Anyway, I'm bored and here's a selection of stuff I've made in the last few months.

Last edited:
Wow :boggled: this is amazing! All these effects were achieved by using in-game photomode settings?

Well, I fiddled and can't come anywhere near to your shots, my efforts all looked like 🤬..... you have a super skill that I don't!! Good job! :cheers:

Stunned. :cheers:
Especially the Audi one (third down)....
Thanks! (It's an easy one to do if you want to try again in the Amazon Scapes : just speed, and some color/brightness/contrast adjustments)
3A2B0BB0-1AD6-4051-A1F6-0B871BEF572C.jpeg

Getting the camera settings to turn up crazy results is easy.....

Getting the camera to do what you're achieving takes a perfectionist.

There is an unbelievable amount of dedication and experimentation gone into this photos.

Simply stunning artwork. Very well done.

Getting the camera settings to turn up crazy results is easy.....

Getting the camera to do what you're achieving takes a perfectionist.

There is an unbelievable amount of dedication and experimentation gone into this photos.

Simply stunning artwork. Very well done.
Thanks ;) :cheers:

These are awesome! For some reason, I always come back here to see those pics once in a while. Feels so refreshing, even after a couple years. Very unique and entertaining. Congrats man. 🌞
Keep em' coming!

Latest Posts

Back