KTCC Season 1 || Final race todayFull 

Damn... Just went into car setup and my Lancer is at 296 BHP..
Was racing with less power for the last race probably. That would be enough for that last straight sprint maybe :banghead::grumpy::ouch::yuck:

Can I reserve in this please Kamy. (I also wouldn't mind having a pick between the Scirocco and Integra pleeaase :P)

I'll get the other stuff sorted later with a formal entry :P.

Was racing with less power for the last race probably. That would be enough for that last straight sprint maybe :banghead::grumpy::ouch::yuck:

What :scared:

Why did we only have 9 people in the 2nd race? How many started?

Can I reserve in this please Kamy. (I also wouldn't mind having a pick between the Scirocco and Integra pleeaase :P)

I'll get the other stuff sorted later with a formal entry :P.
Just had last driver sign up via psn and join us today :/
But you can wait till next week and see if any spot is availiable. If a driver fails to race more than 1 race without warning I'll drop him in favour for one who wants to race.

What :scared:

Why did we only have 9 people in the 2nd race? How many started?
Forgot to do an oil change :( It lost power during the races

Yeah that's what I meant. Reserve as in if there's space to race then I could come in. I just would like to have a choice over which car is all, only the FFs though not interested in the others :P.

Argh :(

Really good races everyone, great start to a great series 👍

Come and join in Paul ;)

I might as well pull out from this, there is no way on earth my connection is going to be stable enough until I ditch my "internet" provider in November for 45mb e-fibre....

I would but it's full :P.

I'm just trying out the Teggy and Scirocco on Indy to see which I like better.

My Reserve entry is either #52 Orange/Black for the Integra or #98 Black/Red for the Scirocco (I might keep my Pirtek colours just may change the number though :sly:)

Argh :(

Really good races everyone, great start to a great series 👍

Come and join in Paul ;)
Thats the ONLY REASON YOU WON!! :P joking

I might as well pull out from this, there is no way on earth my connection is going to be stable enough until I ditch my "internet" provider in November for 45mb e-fibre....
:/ It's really a bummer. But how it is now it's a danger to everyone :(

I would but it's full :P.

I'm just trying out the Teggy and Scirocco on Indy to see which I like better.

My Reserve entry is either #52 Orange/Black for the Integra or #98 Black/Red for the Scirocco (I might keep my Pirtek colours just may change the number though :sly:)

You have the Integra free then. I'll put you on the drivers list.
Which PSN account you'll use?? Also send a friend request as soon as possible so I don't have to create a new room on race day

Maybe but after trying both I prefer the Scirocco :P. Got 47.9s in both after a quick run but the Scirocco is so much more consistent for me and it's more sideways which is nice.

I'd rather a Scirocco grr. How does that compace by the way 47.9s are probs slow vs Mole hehe.

Maybe but after trying both I prefer the Scirocco :P. Got 47.9s in both after a quick run but the Scirocco is so much more consistent for me and it's more sideways which is nice.
Only 1 Integra left. Integra will compensate on top speed for overtakes :P

Also see edited post before your's

Hmmm, how many Sciroccos didn't show up?

I'm just used to being able to sign up as a reserve with free pick of car. Reason being I can't guarantee I'll be at every race due to my erratic work schedule.

I'm also a bit stubborn :P.

After a bit more tuning I got down to a 47.7 in the Integra. I had it pretty consistent too string of 3 laps in the 47.8s then the 47.7, I got a trophy for that too..

So yeah Integra for now why not.

Edit: Just changed a few things and got a 47.514 in it :D.

After a bit more tuning I got down to a 47.7 in the Integra. I had it pretty consistent too string of 3 laps in the 47.8s then the 47.7, I got a trophy for that too..

So yeah Integra for now why not.

Edit: Just changed a few things and got a 47.514 in it :D.
You're on pace then :P

Yeah that's for Brands atleast, lets see how well I fare elsewhere :P.

GP/F next so I'm going to have a quick test there to give you guys something to smash ;).

Oh yeah and the PSN is paulmac2k9. GTP account out of order until they release the damn community patch ;p.

Last edited:
Yo @paulmac2k9! Shame D-max's BTCC series 3 never really started for you to get involved with, glad to see I've found myself along side you in a series eventually.

I didn't realise today was going to be a series race, the car's set-up and my own driving was so far beyond what it needed to be. Oh well, fingers crossed for a points comeback.

Yo @paulmac2k9! Shame D-max's BTCC series 3 never really started for you to get involved with, glad to see I've found myself along side you in a series eventually.

I didn't realise today was going to be a series race, the car's set-up and my own driving was so far beyond what it needed to be. Oh well, fingers crossed for a points comeback.
Gotta practice a lot this week then :P

Well after a test at Nurb GP/F I left with a PB of 2:09.2. I had sectors for a 9.0 and can probably break into the 8s with more laps.

Well, last night proved that practice and setup really does make all the difference. With less time to play GT6 (hooray for revision, right) and less motivation to play the game compared to GT5, I clearly need to spend some time with FRAG to get our cars and driving up to par. However, considering the fact that I hadn't played GT6 since the last pre-season, I don't think I performed TOO badly on the track ;) Next week I hope to be slightly more competitive. I came into this with a completely different mind-set to BTCC; whilst I was in it to win it for BTCC, this time round I'm much more relaxed about losing it seems xD But I think I'll start aiming a bit higher from now since I really do enjoy racing with you guys when we're all at peak performance.

Congratulations to the people at the front in both races, excellent pace. Great driving all round the grid too. Race 2 saw one of the least fortunate starts for me, but I had fun nevertheless.

As for Ono's GTP name, I'm not sure on that one, I'm sure FRAG will be able to tell you. If not we'll nudge Ono into the thread :P

I had 2 good races yesterday. Finally with a car that can give me good starts I managed to win 1 spot into the first corner, only to be following Andy close wit xFlow on my tail. I was pushing all race and in the last laps I noticed Andy was going wider on last turn. That was my only chance to overtake so when I got close to him I tried to pass only to brake to late and make both of us going wide and handing the lead to xFlow entering the last lap :dunce:

2nd race starting in the back I was pushing carefully through the pack and people were eleminating themselfs. Didn't have to fight for much positions. Had a great fight with Moto and was hoping for him to hold Andy a few more laps. Was managing the tires but Andy caught up really quick and was on my tail soon. He tried an optimistic manouver like mine on first race (we're even ;P ) and gave the place back and on the last cornerI went wide and he stole my first win by .097. Damn you Andy :banghead:. Well done :P:tup:

Loved the first race, made a good start from a crap quali and made places through paddock then tucked behind Cam into Druids, and we pushed on, someone made a mistake and dropped it on Cooper straight which immediately put a gap between us and the front three (Andy, Kamy and Flow), managed to pass Cam into paddock, after getting a good toe down the pit straight, managed to keep 4th for a good stretch until I made a mistake coming through Clearways, however the lap after Cam make an mistake, giving me some breathing from, however I didn't make the most of it, making lazy mistakes leading the Dr_ingo catch me so I was back on the defence, knowing he had the fastest car I placed my car on every apex, slowing him up at Druids when I got to make a slight gap, absolutely loved it!!

Race 2 was a shocker for me though! Got squeezed out in the early laps which dropped me back to 6th, so after a few more daft mistakes I thought I'd make a gamble to change onto new boots - idiotic mistake, was like driving on ice with the cold tyres, so made no ground at all, so I just finished the race to get the points for myself and HHC Online, gutted I'll miss the next race due to being to away testing

Back