KTCC Season 1 || Final race todayFull 

Great races last night guys.
I was amazed by the consistency of Kamy and mole, we stayed 123 producing great pace lap after lap from the 1st corner of the 1st lap till the last corner of lap 19 when there one and only mistake was made, cheers guys :cheers:.
Can't wait for nurb, loved the track in pre season race.
I hope that there's more people on pace, and see some integras on track.
I seen a drop in my lap times at BHI after I done loads of practice and got to know the track inside out, and knew exactly were I could brake.
Track time definatly helps a lot.

Results from Round 1&2 are up :)👍

Results

Results_1_2.png

Standings
Standings_after_round_2.png

Team Standings
Team_standings_after_round_2.png

Anyone of you legends got twitter, Instagram or snapchat? Need some more people on there for definite!!

Anyone of you legends got twitter, Instagram or snapchat? Need some more people on there for definite!!
TT and FB links are in my profile. 👍

Ran some laps at GP/F today, best of 2:09.4. I guess I'm still a contender! Few more laps can bring that down, hopefully.

Ran some laps at GP/F today, best of 2:09.4. I guess I'm still a contender!

After a fair bit of work I can find 2:09.06, I hope others are on the same pace too!

Also there's supposed to be the 1.06 update on Monday, hopefully it'll be earlier in the day and wont break the game!

After a fair bit of work I can find 2:09.06, I hope others are on the same pace too!

Also there's supposed to be the 1.06 update on Monday, hopefully it'll be earlier in the day and wont break the game!
I think it's only maintenance that breaks us, so probably no problems on race day. I hope most of the bugs are fixed on this one, they've had a lot of time already!

You guys will make me have to do a new formula for the points :banghead:
I like to have all automatic. To reduce human error :P

I'll do it tomorrow for you, and pm you the excel formula, probs still got the formula for when I worked out the points situation for when Harry Woodhead could win the title

Copy and paste entire post and add your vote:

Should we use a dropped round??

Yes: 4
No: 0

Last edited:
I'll do it tomorrow for you, and pm you the excel formula, probs still got the formula for when I worked out the points situation for when Harry Woodhead could win the title
I can probably do it easy. Just need to think about it a bit. Shouldn't be to hard :P

Ok. I have a rudimentary system working with an extra helping table working now :P
So if the votes reach 9, or no one votes no, we'll do it.

Back