KTCC Season 1 || Final race todayFull 

- The strength of the "Real" option for the [Slipstream Strength] parameter within [Race Settings] when creating
a room in [Open Lobby], has been weakened.
From the new patch. Hope the change is not to much

I'm more looking at the performance regulations. You can do it to 1hp or pp in increase/decreases 👍.

Downloading the update now to see.

I'm more looking at the performance regulations. You can do it to 1hp or pp in increase/decreases 👍.

Downloading the update now to see.
Didn't notice that. Another thing good is on members list on lobby we can see Power and weight it seems. Or at least pp's

Also one thing I forgot to ask before in your BTCC it was add anything then PL to bhp. Is it the same here? I have been just using them stock with pl, was just wondering is all :P.

And it is! Everything is adjustable to 1 incriments weight, bhp and pp. :D:tup:

Also yes Matheus no more TC bs when we fly off track ;). I found it annoying when it cut power in FF's and stopped you saving it etc.

Last edited:
Also one thing I forgot to ask before in your BTCC it was add anything then PL to bhp. Is it the same here? I have been just using them stock with pl, was just wondering is all :P.

And it is! Everything is adjustable to 1 incriments weight, bhp and pp. :D:tup:

Also yes Matheus no more TC bs when we fly off track ;). I found it annoying when it cut power in FF's and stopped you saving it etc.
Thats true. I prefer the stock as power curve feels nicer

So you could add more stuff for torque with other parts? Ok, cool wasn't sure. On the Teggy I thought it would help pace a little bit with it's lack of torque.

So you could add more stuff for torque with other parts? Ok, cool wasn't sure. On the Teggy I thought it would help pace a little bit with it's lack of torque.
You can try it but will probably mean more wheel spin on FF cars. But try it and maybe it will be better :P

Hello KAMY WHEN DOES THE RACE START ANMAY I ASK CIF A FR sent to GTP_K1utch so I can get further details please

Ok well stock is better on the Teggy for me atleast. Turbo didn't really add much wheelspin it just was the same speed or thereabouts. But I got a 9.006 from it :). I did have a few laps that woulda been in the 8s but I mucked them up :/.

Tyres wear pretty bad by lap 7 and onwards though by then I'm almost or am a second off my best..

Umm kamy we have a problem.. it seems this new update has broken thegame. Right now I am in a lobby attempting to practice and I am unable to do so because ofa new regulation not allowing (0% power limiter) and there is no option In the event settings to allw yu to change this. What in the world is going on dude?

Umm kamy we have a problem.. it seems this new update has broken thegame. Right now I am in a lobby attempting to practice and I am unable to do so because ofa new regulation not allowing (0% power limiter) and there is no option In the event settings to allw yu to change this. What in the world is going on dude?
Are you racing with turning prohibited? Try turning it off.

Back