KTCC Season 1 || Final race todayFull 

How's everyone's practice at spa going???
I Love the track. Hope I can keep pace with the Evo's here :nervous:
Are we going to have a nice full grid this round peeps??

How's everyone's practice at spa going???
I Love the track. Hope I can keep pace with the Evo's here :nervous:
Are we going to have a nice full grid this round peeps??
Yeah. A full grid would be nice.

Also want to test the draft on Les Combes. It will be huge I think.
Anyone around to practice before 16h?? At that time I'll be watching WTCC

Me and @DR_ingo5 did a few laps last night. And the draft isn't major, even down that long straight.
The latest update made the "real draft" very weak.
Our Silvia seems to hit like terminal velocity at 130-135. What are other cars hitting top end?

My lancer was doing 217 Km/h, which is 135 MPH, so it's even :)
Integra might be a bit quicker as it was the faster on other tracks on straight line

Scirocco is weaker on the straights, I can reach about 210 km/h. But I can compensate for that on the turns pretty well. A full grid would be a disaster at La Source. :lol:

Galery updated

Galery

Round 3

Round_3_1.jpg

Round_3_2.jpg

Round_3_3.jpg

Round_3_4.jpg

Round_3_5.jpg

Round 4

Round_4_1.jpg

Round_4_2.jpg

Round_4_3.jpg

Round_4_4.jpg

Round_4_5.jpg

Round_4_6.jpg

Round_4_7.jpg

Round_4_8.jpg

Round_4_9.jpg

Round_4_10.jpg

Driver briefing:

Remember tonight to keep the car in the track. 2 wheels on track at all times. In Spa rumbles with red/white colors are part of the track. Green astroturf areas are not.
Report any driver you see abusing track boundaries more than once, or that do it once but gain advantage for it, like for example closing the gap and overtaking in next braking area. That will be penalized. Drivers should make sure they don't gain any advantage when going off track.
Also be very carefully on La source. No brake markers make for a hard turn. Make sure to be extra carfull on the starts there. Also don't go wide and gain advantage there.

Try to clear the cache on GT6 menu before entering.

I may arrive at last weeks hours, so don't be alarmed if room is still not open before qualifying time.

I've got such a horrible headache, hopefully drugs help that one ;) Haha, and I have a dry spot in my eye that I can't do anything about, so if I hit anyone you can blame that. I'll be way off peak performance feeling like this but looking forward to a couple of races on one of my favorite tracks

I've got such a horrible headache, hopefully drugs help that one ;) Haha, and I have a dry spot in my eye that I can't do anything about, so if I hit anyone you can blame that. I'll be way off peak performance feeling like this but looking forward to a couple of races on one of my favorite tracks
These are some very strange "racing driver excuses" Moto :P

The cutting allowance for Eau Rouge seems rather insane, considering how much you would be able to cut the 3rd apex.
Yep. but following GTP guidelines thats the reading we get from those rules.

Also. Where is everybody. Few people today :(

Cheers guys, good races - really good to see the Silvia and Lancer being so close for pace, Flow scraped Pole by less than 0.1secs

Got mugged off the start in Race 1 and couldn't do much other than watch Flow go into the distance, pace was too good to probably be able to be in with a shout of that race anyway.

Race 2 had a great start but then got tagged against the pit wall and came to a dead stop haha, so back to last! From there nice recovery drive, lots of people were very kind and binned their cars in front of me, including Moto on the very last lap - which was a shame because I felt Moto had driven well enough to hold onto the win really. But nice pace 👍

Silverstone National next :scared:

Race 2 had a great start but then got tagged against the pit wall and came to a dead stop haha, so back to last!

That start is worth you watching again :P I saw the scirocco quite slow ahead, took the patient and safe option to ditch my speed and roll to the corner at his speed. Then I see you completely ignore the safer option and dive down the right side XD You really asked for that to happen and it was kinda funny:D[/quote][/quote]

Last edited:
Didn't talk about it earlier, but I had an amazing battle with moto by the end of race 1. Sticking my nose in every chance I got, but could never quite pass by. I managed to briefly squeeze through the outside of Bruxelles, but didn't make it there either. It went down to the last corner of the last lap, where I made a ballsy (his words) move down his inside, braking late and nearly going off track and catching 7th place from him. Great racing on this one, despite disappointing results. 👍

These are some very strange "racing driver excuses" Moto :P
Strange but true xD Surprisingly though, I did alright overall. Had a very fun battle with Matheus on R1, then on R2 I was battling with Mole for about 5 laps, but unfortunately got taken out by a kerb xD Those Silvias hate kerbs, and I managed to avoid them for the whole race, until that one slip-up. Ah well, it was a very competitive and fun race night, thanks to all as always.

We'll racing was good last night not great results but the wheel to wheel racing was amazing.

I just hope there's a way to get more on track.
I'm pretty new to this (GTP) but there's got to be a way everyone stays interested.

But still great racing I enjoyed every race so far. Still looking for a podium finish.

Back