KTCC Season 1 || Final race todayFull 

Great points tables and graphs Kamy. My performance is rather different to my BTCC performance xD

OOH, ASSETTO CORSA IS GREAT! I have had it on my PC for a few weeks now, and it is already very good. There is a lot of promise too! Of course the game still has issues etc, but as Kamy said I really do love the feel of it. The cars sound great too, you can really sense the brutality of powerful cars with loud exhaust pops and simply brilliant engine sounds. I love the Lotus Exige's (or Elise, can't remember which one is in there) supercharger whine :D And to top it all off, the graphics are beautiful. The AI are quite fun to watch, there are usually a lot of crashes in every AI race that I'm sure will improve as the game progresses.

I really want to try out P CARS at some point, there is so much hype around it but I would like to get a feel o it for myself. All in due time anyway :)

Great points tables and graphs Kamy. My performance is rather different to my BTCC performance xD

OOH, ASSETTO CORSA IS GREAT! I have had it on my PC for a few weeks now, and it is already very good. There is a lot of promise too! Of course the game still has issues etc, but as Kamy said I really do love the feel of it. The cars sound great too, you can really sense the brutality of powerful cars with loud exhaust pops and simply brilliant engine sounds. I love the Lotus Exige's (or Elise, can't remember which one is in there) supercharger whine :D And to top it all off, the graphics are beautiful. The AI are quite fun to watch, there are usually a lot of crashes in every AI race that I'm sure will improve as the game progresses.

I really want to try out P CARS at some point, there is so much hype around it but I would like to get a feel o it for myself. All in due time anyway :)
See PM and add me for when multiplayer launches this friday :P

Not done any testing yet, probably won't be able to do anything until a few hours before the Monday race anyway!

Sorry Kamy and everyone else, but I'm not going to be there tonight. I have 2 exams this week and many more to come, so I really need to focus on them from here on and tonight I need to spend some time preparing for this week. Apologies, but I wish you all a good race at one of my favourite tracks! A-Levels are a 🤬!!!

Sad night of racing tonight. Only 5 drivers show up from 16 sign ups in the pre season. I really hate this GTP way of signing to 20 series and never show up.

Because of this series will be shortened and next race will be the last one.
I'll try and make some changes to make a better 2nd season. Any feedback or sugestion is apreciated.

It's a shame because I have been doing the best races I've done ever online, but numbers don't show that amazing races...

Please choose between the following tracks for the final race:
  • Silverstone International
  • Monza
  • Brands Hatch GP

I would brefer 1 of the british tracks as the roots of this championship is BTCC. I prefer Silverstone, because I like shorter tracks. Please choose which one you want.

Once again thanks for all the drivers who keep showing up, and this does not exclude Andy, Moto and Cam who had valid reasons and let me know. Thanks all guys

Vote Monza

Proberbly going to be seeing all the UK tracks again next season but if we race here this season I wouldn't be disappointed if it wasn't in the calendar for season 2.

:scared:
You're going for the hardest track to race. T1 will be hard. But if we managed nurburgring t1 I think we'll manage this too.
Let's see what the rest of the guys has to say.

Back