KTCC Season 1 || Final race todayFull 

Since only Andy is left to vote the track for next week is:
  • Monza

Are all of you up to a season 2??
Any sugestion for next season is apreciated.

No fast consumption! :lol:

In a more serious tone, I think it's one of the things that turned people away from this series. I believe that this was the only one that ran with fast consumption.

Don't mind Monza anyway, will be a bit different! :)

I agree about the fast consumption - in reality when we're racing it makes no difference, but if it's something that might put people off then we shouldn't use it imo.

Also for car choices - we should let people choose what they like. Would rather people turn up than not. People tend to get put off if the car they "want" isn't available. Reality is that we need as many people signed up as possible to ensure we have a lot of people left at the end of the season, people always drop out. If it means we end up with a grid of 10 Silvias, 4 Lancers, 1 Scirocco and 1 Integra, that's better than only 5-6 people turning up.

Personally I also feel the Lancer is too strong this season, it needs a little more weight imo, probably only 20-30kg. Scirocco probably needs a boost (More power? Any comments from Scirocco drivers?), Integra who knows as almost no-one has run it.

I think my Scirocco was underpowered on the straights. It would be good to get a 5-10 HP increase for next season.
Now that is not true. Just tested:

Lancer 305 BHP 206 Km/h
Scirocco 285 BHP 208/9 Km/h
Silvia 276 BHP 206 Km/h
Integra 255 BHP 207 Km/h

I think that vw is stronger than the Silvia/evo in a straight line.
Last night when I ran close to @MatheusBond it seemed a little bit quicker in a straight line, not saying it needs to be slowed down as I don't know how strong it is in the corners.

What about a proper Pre Season test day or two. So drivers can see how much tuning there cars need.
And you can see which drivers are going to stay or some drivers may decide it's not the series for them.
Just an idea ;):lol::eek::confused::cheers:

What about a proper Pre Season test day or two. So drivers can see how much tuning there cars need.
And you can see which drivers are going to stay or some drivers may decide it's not the series for them.
Just an idea ;):lol::eek::confused::cheers:

You mean instead of pre season races like we did, a test day like they do in F1 in pre season??

Points updated

Notice that even if Andy dropped to 3rd he's still in the lead with the dropped round. I'm ahead of xFlow too with dropped round. Thats why I don0t really like to have it as I don't know how many points I need to score to be ahead of a driver or not :P
Results

Results_11_12.png

Standings

Standings_after_round_12.png

Team Standings

Team_standings_after_round_12.png

Points Chart
Chart_after_12.png

New start lights with random lights out in update :D:bowdown: (In grid start with false start check) instead of 3,2,1.
Cant wait to use it, should add another element to the starts.

New start lights with random lights out in update :D:bowdown: (In grid start with false start check) instead of 3,2,1.
Cant wait to use it, should add another element to the starts.
Need to test that before the race. That will be a nice addition if it works well

Back