KTCC Season 2 || 16 drivers signed up. Still 8 places to grabOpen 

Won't be able to make this Monday, got an exam the next day :( Same for the Monday after. But the week after the (16th) I'm all good from then on!

Won't be able to make this Monday, got an exam the next day :( Same for the Monday after. But the week after the (16th) I'm all good from then on!
No worries. Good luck for them :)

I can open a room today if someone is interested. It would be nice to have some people, otherwise it's not good enough to drag me from Watchdogs :P

Good testing today with some close races with me Andy and xFlow fighting for the win with Ingo lurking close waiting to capitalize on some mistake.

Silverstone_International_Circuit.jpg

GT6's physics really get me frustrated, not sure that I could brave another season XD Especially with finishing college this month and work on my real car to get on with I wont really have the time either. So for now it's a no, maybe I'll reconsider in a few weeks.

I am very confused to why nobody chose the Integra last season. It's a great car. Abit slow in the corners but fast of the line and on the straights. I need to test some other cars tonight. And I hope the FF and FR cars get a good Chance against the mighty 4wd's. All I wish for is to catch the top guys and have some great racing.

Managed a 1:08.1 in every car (apart from the RX7 which I don't have yet) at Silvo International - all of the cars get to that time through different methods (straight line speed, cornering, acceleration) - we'll need to test at other tracks to make sure it's just as close.

I think some circuits will suit certain cars, but I can't as of yet see any one car being quicker than the rest.

I am very confused to why nobody chose the Integra last season. It's a great car. Abit slow in the corners but fast of the line and on the straights. I need to test some other cars tonight. And I hope the FF and FR cars get a good Chance against the mighty 4wd's. All I wish for is to catch the top guys and have some great racing.
Integra is mighty fast on straights. And drived right it won't loose to much time on turns. I just hope it's not too fast on straights.
Also keep practicing and you'll be fighting us at the front. Yesterday you were keeping close to us

Racing without team ( Do not have a team ).

GTP: Dimse91
PSN: Dimse91
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05
Number: #23
Colours: Body: Red / Wheels: White.

Last edited:
Yeah. Sure.
You can race on your own. No need to join a team. but you can talk with some drivers to make one if you want. Either way is fine 👍
Send me a friend request on PSN and join us tonight to test some cars and see if you like and sign up

Yeah. Sure.
You can race on your own. No need to join a team. but you can talk with some drivers to make one if you want. Either way is fine 👍
Send me a friend request on PSN and join us tonight to test some cars and see if you like and sign up

Thank you! will join you this evening.

Round_1_2.jpg

Welcome to KTCC Season 2

KTCC Season 2 brings the same cars from Season 1 and adds 2 more to the mix.
This series is a Touring Car championship, so you can expect close door to door sprint racing.
Meetings will start at 20:35 (BST/GMT+1) with a 10 minutes quallifying session followed by 2 races. The first one is a 40 Km race and the second one a 60 Km longer race.
There will be a limit of 24 signed up drivers, 4 for each car, with a 10 minutes pre-quallifying at 20:20(BST/GMT+1). Drivers in top 10 in the standings will be locked in for normal quallifying. First race will use Season 1 standings

The cars:

The cars for this series are race cars built around the Touring Car rules.
This time we have 2 new cars joining the 4 from season 1, with a few revisions made to make them all more even.

Nissan Silvia spec-R AERO (S15) Touring Car '02

Brands_Hatch_Indy_Circuit_10.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05

Brands_Hatch_Indy_Circuit_6.jpg

Honda Integra Type R (DC5) Touring Car '04

Brands_Hatch_Indy_Circuit.jpg

Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Base Model '08

Brands_Hatch_Indy_Circuit_4.jpg

Subaru Impreza Touring Car

Silverstone_Stowe_Circuit.jpg

Mazda RX-7 Touring Car

Brands_Hatch_Indy_Circuit.jpg

Specs :

Nissan Silvia spec-R AERO (S15) Touring Car '02

• 276 BHP
  • 1160 Kg

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05
  • 305 BHP
  • 1160 Kg

Honda Integra Type R (DC5) Touring Car '04
  • 255 BHP
  • 950 Kg

Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Base Model '08
  • 285 BHP
  • 1120 Kg
Subaru Impreza Touring Car
  • 285 BHP
  • 1140 Kg
Mazda RX-7 Touring Car
  • 260 BHP
  • 1170 Kg

Tires: Racing hard
Cars can be fitted with every part desired. Power limiter and Ballast may be should be used to meet the Specs for each car.

Schedule:

Races will be on Mondays. Pre-quallify at 20:20 if needed. Drivers in top 10 in the standings will be locked in for normal quallifying. First race will use Season 1 standings
Quallifying starts at 20:35 GMT. Race 1 has around 40 Km of race distance. Race 2 has 60 Km with a reverse grid from first race final positions.

Schedule will be announced shortly

Room Settings:

Room Mode: Practice/Race
Room Privacy: Private
Race Quality: High
Voice Chat: Disabled
Race Time: Set for each race
Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check
Boost: Off
Penalty: None
Damage: Light
Tire/Fuel Depletion: Normal
Slipstream: Real
Grip Reduction: Real

Skid Recovery Force - Prohibited
Active Steering - Prohibited
Active Stability Management (ASM) - Prohibited
Driving Line - Prohibited
Traction Control - Prohibited
ABS - Available

Parc Ferme + Spec Checks:

Drivers can't change setups from race 1 to race 2. Any driver that goes to the setup screen, shown in the picture bellow as number 21, will be disqualified from both races and will not start race 2.
This is to prevent spec changes from one race to the other.
Specs will be verified before race 2, where all drivers will enter track and power and weight limits will be verified by host.

Driving_Menu.png

Rules regarding track boundaries:

Taken from PURE

Also, drivers should read and comply to rules defined on GTP OLR

Point System:

Point_System.png

Penalties:

Any complaint should be reported via PM to be judged. Depending on severity, the following penalties will be aplied:
  • Warning
  • 5 points deduction on the standings
  • 10 points deduction on the standings
  • 15 points deduction on the standings + 1 race ban
  • Ban from series

GTP Name:
name
PSN Name: name
Colors: Body colour/rim colour
Number Choice: #1st choice, #2nd choice, #3rd choice

After signing up send a friend request on PSN to KamyKaze1098

Series will run on teams format so there is 2+2 of each car.

Important Notice:

Drivers will choose cars in the order they finished KTCC Season 1, then drivers who participated in KTCC King Of The Ring will choose in their finish order and only then new drivers who sign up will choose in the order in which they sign up.
Number choice will follow the same rule. Drivers who raced last season can mantain their numbers automatically.
Car choice isn't availiable yet but sign ups are.
Hello can i sigh up i saw your first season and i am interested
PSN: Toshost
Car: Subaru Impreza
Number: 17
Car color: I will tell you later i am not sure :)

For both of you. Car choice is still not open and will be made after specs are done. This is so a driver don't think spec change is made to make his car slower.
Read last paragraph on OP to see how it will work.

Don't forget to sende me a friend request as soon as possible so I don't have to restart room if I had you after people joined allready(GT 6 bug)

GTP: Dimse91
PSN: Dimse91
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05
Number: #23
Colours: Body: Red / Wheels: White.

Sure you can 👍
Hello can i sigh up i saw your first season and i am interested
PSN: Toshost
Car: Subaru Impreza
Number: 17

For both of you. Car choice is still not open and will be made after specs are done. This is so a driver don't think spec change is made to make his car slower.
Read last paragraph on OP to see how it will work.

Don't forget to sende me a friend request as soon as possible so I don't have to restart room if I had you after people joined allready(GT 6 bug)

Sure you can 👍
Ok mate :-( But why do we have to wait the other drivers i mean yes they took part in your first season but its not fare for us!

Last edited:
Ok mate :-( But why do we have to wait the other drivers i mean yes they took part in your first season but its not fare for us!
Thats for drivers to have some reason to keep fighting at the end of the season if they are not in the fight for the title. This way they'll want to finish as best as they can to have priority in next season.

Thats for drivers to have some reason to keep fighting at the end of the season if they are not in the fight for the title. This way they'll want to finish as best as they can to have priority in next season.

Okay, then i'm waiting till when we have an oppurtinity to choose car.

And maybe you can tell when tracks will be announced? and also when KTCC2 will begin officialy? :)

Back