KTCC Season 2 || 16 drivers signed up. Still 8 places to grabOpen 

Red Line Racing is not the world's most successful virtual racing team! :P
First of many reasons is your website isn't working - where the Humberside Racing website is fully functional... And... It's just not ;)

Hahaha It is ;)

The Website isn't working but what team needs a website, we have are own private group on facebook, an Redline is one word :)

Maybe Silverstone International??
Or Laguna for a different chalenge, though that would need drovers to have a good setup wich most probably won't have

Needs to be somewere people have already run there cars, as no time to practice a different track. So yea silverstone international/national or Spa maybe.

Need a setup for other tracks apart from brands, i havent the time to setup, so am down for whatever track, really bad headache tonight :(

I use the same setup for each track, just change aero.

Am not using any downforce, dont want to add downforce to the subaru because of the low top speed.

Its been a while since ive had to setup car that i have nearly forgotten what to do lol.

Am usually in Free Run rooms just driving 0Abs Comfort Tyres, so when it comes to racing these cars an how they feel its like a different game lol..

@Andil @xflow1390 @DR_ingo5 @MatheusBond @luSAMfc @raceorama123432 @Litchi @gtp_Tenderly @Dimse91 @Toshost @BAKEMISTER @ilias420 @Markhannu @tinynidge @Scaniabebe @GTPMcBride

This monday night we'll do a race weekend simulation.
Track will be Silverstone International. Qually starts at 20:30 BST nad lasts 10 minutes, after which we'll start race 1. Drivers can't enter setup screen after Race 1 and we'll start Race 2 after a few minutes brake. Race 2 is a reverse grid.

Laps: Race 1 - 14; Race 2 - 20

Track Bundaries:

At turn 4, The Link, drivers are allowed to go over the white line. Everywhere else the 2 wheels on track rule, with kerbs counting as track is applied

silverstone-international_0.jpg

@Andil @xflow1390 @DR_ingo5 @MatheusBond @luSAMfc @raceorama123432 @Litchi @gtp_Tenderly @Dimse91 @Toshost @BAKEMISTER @ilias420 @Markhannu @tinynidge @Scaniabebe @GTPMcBride

This monday night we'll do a race weekend simulation.
Track will be Silverstone International. Qually starts at 20:30 BST nad lasts 10 minutes, after which we'll start race 1. Drivers can't enter setup screen after Race 1 and we'll start Race 2 after a few minutes brake. Race 2 is a reverse grid.

Laps: Race 1 - 14; Race 2 - 20

Track Bundaries:

At turn 4, The Link, drivers are allowed to go over the white line. Everywhere else the 2 wheels on track rule, with kerbs counting as track is applied

silverstone-international_0.jpg
I must come? Because i am not sure on 100% that i can

this is really annoying and it is not part of the track

I don't think its right to be running wide there

this is really annoying and it is not part of the track

I don't think its right to be running wide there
With drivers fighting for position it's really easy to go there. So I'm trying not to have the job of watching countless times the replay to check every drivers line through there.

Back