KTCC Season 2 || 16 drivers signed up. Still 8 places to grabOpen 

Tomorrow I'm not home. Local holiday.

Feel free to get together and test cars to se how much every car lost with the patch. Choose a track we have been using like Brands Indy 80's or one of Silverstone's short tracks or even Spa for a longer track

Sorry I haven't been replying lads, but this just about sums up my weekend, dominating! 1-2-3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    949.3 KB · Views: 7
Show off :P Well done, all the success is due to the great mechanic'ing though I guess? :P

Haha!! Of course it is haha!! Bring on Oulton!

Btw lads I won't make testing tomorrow as I've got a day off and got loads to do, hope to get some time on the track next week though

Last edited:
Am i idiot or there isnt any information about the date of the first round when is going to be? Next Monday? :( help please

Yeah a few more would help get this season started I hope.
I won't be on tonight won a free night out with the local paper so don't want to turn down free stuff but have fun guys

Let's go racing.

I'll be starting an intership, which is the last thing left to finish my degree, next monday. So mondays will be a little hard to do.
So I can maybe change this to Sunday, but that will make me loose a few ppl for sure. Anyone wants and can take over for me organizing this championship??

Sunday would be near impossible for me but I understand.

Good luck with the internship :).

I'll be starting an intership, which is the last thing left to finish my degree, next monday. So mondays will be a little hard to do.
So I can maybe change this to Sunday, but that will make me loose a few ppl for sure. Anyone wants and can take over for me organizing this championship??
Unfortunately, I can't do Sundays. So unless someone takes over, I'm off.

Hey JB :P.

Though if there was a race tonight or next week I would probably make it since I should be finished by 8. It would still be real tight for making the pre q though.

Latest Posts

Back