Ferrari 70th Anniversary Car Pack - Now Available on PC

Attachments

• IMG_6923.JPG
    IMG_6923.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 13
So apparently the F355 is very popular in the comments section over on AC's Facebook page. The original Berlinetta is without doubt one of the finest road going models from Maranello, but this F1 Spyder in the poll is perhaps one of the least exciting cars of the whole bunch.

So apparently the F355 is very popular in the comments section over on AC's Facebook page. The original Berlinetta is without doubt one of the finest road going models from Maranello, but this F1 Spyder in the poll is perhaps one of the least exciting cars of the whole bunch.
I been thinking about giving that or the F50 my vote after driving the super cars at Highlands short. I've done about 150 laps without realizing in the last 2 might between 4 cars, just driving in practice session in race weekend without paying attention to the timer. Was enjoyable so I'd like a road car if the 641 or 33SP don't have a chance.

I been thinking about giving that or the F50 my vote after driving the super cars at Highlands short. I've done about 150 laps without realizing in the last 2 might between 4 cars, just driving in practice session in race weekend without paying attention to the timer. Was enjoyable so I'd like a road car if the 641 or 33SP don't have a chance.

I'd vote for any other road car in the poll before resorting to the F355 Spyder. Modern open top cars from Ferrari just don't cut it for me.

View attachment 656628 Aside from the kinda slippery handling this was a good game in my opinion.
I bought that game a couple of years after it came out (when I discovered it existed) as something to whet my appetite for PCARS, it was quite buggy but I totally fell in love with the Ferrari 312-67 at Misty Loch, you could hold the car in huge powerslides through the turns but had to watch out for tyre wear because it was a long race.

I agree. The 355 GTS is my favorite car of all time. But the 355 Spyder doesn't interest me either. The F355 Berlinetta or F355 GTS is a different story.

I bought that game a couple of years after it came out (when I discovered it existed) as something to whet my appetite for PCARS, it was quite buggy but I totally fell in love with the Ferrari 312-67 at Misty Loch, you could hold the car in huge powerslides through the turns but had to watch out for tyre wear because it was a long race.

Great game, pre-ordered before release. I played it today too. Great line-up, if they made this game again and kept all the cars and added somw older models they left out and newer ones along with some physics updates and lighting details (for the interior view) it be a great game.

I'd vote for any other road car in the poll before resorting to the F355 Spyder. Modern open top cars from Ferrari just don't cut it for me.

I voted for the 360 Modena myself. It was either that or the 550 Maranello.

Last edited by a moderator:
@GT Kelv - do not triple post. If you want to respond to multiple members at once, use the Edit or +Quote features. 👍

I'd prefer the 355 GTS but I'd be more than happy to recieve the spyder over the current F1. Not too interested in the 550 in a SIM either.

What is interesting is that this is surely one of the only polls ever where most people aren't voting for their favourite but on other factors,, such as rivals, or what they don't want to win, or what they think might win.

What is interesting is that this is surely one of the only polls ever where most people aren't voting for their favourite but on other factors,, such as rivals, or what they don't want to win, or what they think might win.

I know I didn't vote for one of my personal favorites. I voted for the 512 M because I think it makes most sense, especially in a 70 years of Ferrari DLC. Racing games have an unsurprising tendency to only include the most legendary race cars, and the Ferrari 512 M is often overshadowed by the achievements of the 917 K. Perhaps understandable, but I cannot ignore Ferrari's answer to that when AC already has the Porsche from this great era.

Literally the only car I didn't want is the one that wins. All those great cars to pick from and we get the most useless one? Democracy was a mistake :lol:

Very Very disappointed.

We could have had a far more interesting Ferrari like the F355 or F50.. but nope.. Another Formula 1 Ferrari.

I wouldn't mind if this was like the Porsche packs I.E being released in 3 different packs but that is not the case as Far as I'm aware.

I wish people didn't suck at voting.

The SF70H won, I'm sad, bye.

I saw your post and was hoping you were wrong. But, you weren't.

Very Very disappointed.

We could have had a far more interesting Ferrari like the F355 or F50.. but nope.. Another Formula 1 Ferrari.

I wouldn't mind if this was like the Porsche packs I.E being released in 3 different packs but that is not the case as Far as I'm aware.

I wish people didn't suck at voting.

I know. Isn't that car in F1 2017? That 3 DLC pack idea is better than the kunos-picked pack and a fan-picked pack I suggested. I was hoping for another road car myself. I voted for the 360 Modena. Would've voted for the 355 if it wasn't the Spyder version. The F355 GTS (non-F1)is my favorite car. The F50, 430 Suderia, 550 Maranello, F12 TDF, and Testarossa is it were the model without the high mounted single sided rear view mirror.

I knew that the 512 M was popular but to see it come in at 2nd surely hurts since the winning F1 2017 was one of two cars added after the initial poll went offline. And yes, what a pointless winner after the Red Pack's emphasis on modern Ferrari F1 cars. :boggled:

Oh well, at least Kunos now has a solid Ferrari wish list to follow going forward.

Last edited:
15% of those 30,000 voters have just confirmed they have precisely zero imagination.
If that's not bad enough, many voted for the F12 TDF! It's not as if the superfast is coming any time soon. If they do another poll and call it "whichh Ferrari do you definitely not want to win the poll? " thix SF70H would probably get 80% of votes at least. At least with the other cars winning i don't think peope would be too disappointed with their choice not winning.

Anyone know what we're getting in the patch? Almost positive this was shipping with the new DLC.

DLC always comes with an update. So far Stefano has just said it's a lot of under the hood stuff and maybe some new features/options for modders, I'm sure they'll sneak a few nice things in there but I wouldn't hope for anything groundbreaking.

Back