La Festa Cavallino (ferrari)

I doubt and I wasn't even making any assumptions here like that.
It be nice to see how the OP went though with these races, and if he won any. If I needed help with any races like the OP problem, I would come back and say I have won these races and thanks for everyone for helping me.

Sorry I quoted you, I should have posted instead and not to you.

It be nice to see how the OP went though with these races, and if he won any. If I needed help with any races like the OP problem, I would come back and say I have won these races and thanks for everyone for helping me.

Sorry I quoted you, I should have posted instead and not to you.
No worries, dude. ;)

Ahh I dident realise that. I use a G29 with padle shifting so no heel toe.

I am not very good with the wheel though.

But having a lot of fun with this combination :-)
Not sure if this will help you, but here’s a series of videos the dissects braking and cornering into its basic elements. These videos helped me get a lot faster, and the Ferrari GTO is actually a really good car to practice these technique (really long braking distances, street tires are more forgiving than race tires, tons of lap time to be found with trail braking).

Intro

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EvCS7ofQ-M4&list=PL8vLMSxw70-zJCq0cy1_lCpgomHWd0w5i&index=5

Videos all made in pCARS, but the techniques he talks about apply to any racing game you’ll ever play.

@Twicher

Thanks. I already watched those video's long time ago.

Going to watch them again :-)

Anyhow I can now win the race somewhat easy if I concentrate. And if I dont try to push to hard vs the AI I can get the clean bonus most of the time too :-)

So the new race 9, Tokyo in the wet.

Trying to do it in an N400 Dino... and get the CRB :mischievous:

I've managed to win it, but I had to block a charging LaFerrari moments from the line, so definitely no CRB.... though I suspect I'd already lost it skimming the walls in a few places.

I just did Sardegna in an N600 La Ferrari.... this is overkill... the car is so good now. I know people hated this car before but by the late stage that have the handling sorted out... its so controlleable on SS tyres.

The battery system is too good... I think I was down to a 1/3rd by race end... and this isnt a good regen track.

The car is still flighty but I think I learned to drive it when it was most hard a few updates back so now its easier. The 1st 2nd gear acceleration is unreal... until your battery runs out I guess.

I read this thread, and also another one from last year... Damn, the 3rd round at Monza is annoying (but challenging).

Because I'm often play Gr3 and Gr4 racers with proper RH/RS racing tyres, so I didn't want to run SH/SS on these racing machines. I honestly don't know if the 458 Gr.3 can give an easy win or not.

I tried to use the F40, either 100% stock or detuned to N400 as some guys suggested. The best I could do was P2, with 1-2s behind the "rabbit" 330 P4. My average laptime around 1m59s, and total race time around 12 minutes for 6 laps obviously.

End up I spent some lap practising time-attack with a 100% stock 458 (N600 I remember). With probably 20 laps of practice, I could consistently do 1'58'100-500. And with that pace, I manage to pass the 330 P4 on lap 4 as it ran wide on the T1 chicane. Thanks to the rubberband effects, the 330 actually caught me up on Lap 6 -- but ran wide again on the Ascari chicane again. Eventually I won by 1.8s -- and total race time only 11m48s.

I think you have to be good and consistent enough at Monza in order to win the race with a 458 or F40. I reckon total race time has to be under 12mins for 6 laps to get a realistic chance of winning. Hope this helps guys!

Did Sardegna clean in an N300 F50, only gearbox changes on SS tyres.

Found it impossible in the same configuration on wet Tokyo though. Too many LaFerraris and Enzos blasting by on the straight. You lose something like 7 seconds there alone and it’s kind of hard to make that up through the turns. At N400 it was very doable though.

Did Sardegna clean in an N300 F50, only gearbox changes on SS tyres.

Found it impossible in the same configuration on wet Tokyo though. Too many LaFerraris and Enzos blasting by on the straight. You lose something like 7 seconds there alone and it’s kind of hard to make that up through the turns. At N400 it was very doable though.

N300 is impressive as hell. And yeah I had an Enzo blast me on the straights which makes little sense.

I'm in an N600 La Ferrari in 7th gear hitting 320km/h or so... so how is an Enzo overtaking me? I have more power AND a battery.

N300 is impressive as hell. And yeah I had an Enzo blast me on the straights which makes little sense.

I'm in an N600 La Ferrari in 7th gear hitting 320km/h or so... so how is an Enzo overtaking me? I have more power AND a battery.
Who says that Enzo isn’t tuned to N800 or so...?

Latest Posts

Back