La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

• Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
GTP_Div

NEWS:

My computer crashed, resulting in a loss of all my pictures. I now have reinstalled photoshoped and I'm back in action, stay tuned!

Keep updated and subscribe to this thread to check out my updates.

Nice. I'm liking the shots of the DB9.
The scenic view of the BMW is sweet too, love the lighting coming through the tree's. 👍

The first two photos look great when you are looking at the thumbnail but when you enlarge them they are too blurry for my tastes.The 2nd one would have been great if it had a bit less blur so that you could clearly see the car.

Anyway, my pick goes to:

GTChamp2003
The first two photos look great when you are looking at the thumbnail but when you enlarge them they are too blurry for my tastes.The 2nd one would have been great if it had a bit less blur so that you could clearly see the car.

Anyway, my pick goes to:

I agree with you, thats the best pic of them all, and keep them coming, they are by far some of the best pics I seen around 👍

I know about the first two being too blurry, I have tried many things but couldn't get it the way I wanted so I took those.

I try to match colors, make a theme for each of my car. It gives pretty good results from what you've written!

I have question which picture do you like best?

The 8th picture of the first post or the 4th picture of the second update?

The aston in the tunnel VS the RGT

Kenny, I think you and me are the only visitors here:lol: People always think that personnal galleries are the suxor!

Ahh prejudice sucks.

Div is back
Kenny, I think you and me are the only visitors here:lol: People always think that personnal galleries are the suxor!

Ahh prejudice sucks.

It's a shame.

However, if you experimented with more different types of shots without doing every picture the same effect with the blur, some more people might be able to appreciate and relate to your style 👍

No, I think they are very awesome pictures. 👍 How come these seem better than your competition entries?

Slick6
No, I think they are very awesome pictures. 👍 How come these seem better than your competition entries?

If you are replying indirectly to me, I never said that they aren't awesome pictures. I'm saying that people tend not to anticipate the same type of picture every update.

Back