Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Xago is the Most Exclusive Lambo Yet

As nice as it is... Isn't this just a very limited series of very customized cars, and based on that, every Lambo before that has been customized is just as unique as these will be...

Anyways, no matter my rumbling, I Am sure all have been called for by now.

As nice as it is... Isn't this just a very limited series of very customized cars, and based on that, every Lambo before that has been customized is just as unique as these will be...

Anyways, no matter my rumbling, I Am sure all have been called for by now.
Yep. It's just a clever tactic used by exotic marketing teams to squeeze an extra $50,000-100,000 out of clients for a limited, factory-made design that's just putting hexagons on whatever you come up with. The only "upside" is that if your car is one of the 10, you get the benefit of it adding to your car's value. The more realistic downside? Unless you've done something super tasteful, tailor made cars are risky investments b/c people may not be fond of your tastes.

I can't imagine coming up with a great spec & people going, "I'd buy it if it didn't have those hexagons on it".

It's clever business bringing out these ultra-limited availability models. People will always pay extra for additional exclusivity.
This is another really cool looking Lamborghini though.

The hexagon motif took inspiration from the clouds at Saturn's North Pole? Jeez, these design folk come out with some fabulous rubbish don't they?

There was an orange Aventador at the Porsche Center when I test drove the new 992 C2. That car was loud, and it seems that it was barely driveable on a normal road.

I wish Lamborghini would find a new design direction. Yeah, I get it - hexagons. Cool. The F117 Nighthawk, which Lamborghini has seemingly been trying to reverse engineer since the Reventon, has been retired for 12 years now! It's basically an antique. Step away from the hexagon Lamborghini!

Back