Lamborghini for sexbox

Um actually I'm not impressed by these. GT3 looks just as good. And the scenery is actually better on GT3. GT4 is gonna blow Xbox away.

It looks ok I suppose I think Project Gotham looks better though. And that doesnt top GT3 in the graphics compartment (apart from a few jaggies) But games based around one manufacturer are usually crap. I.e. Porche challenge, that Lotus game, viper racing list goes on. The only exception to that is Ferrari F355 challenge, but there is a race serie like that in real life.

Oh shouldnt this be in the Games forum?

the game looks okay, but gt3 has that edge for soo long, it still looks so advanced compared to xbox racers

I meant to say F355 was an exception to the rule. Considering when I pop up to central london I always have a blast on that game. And Im gonna get it when it comes out on the PS2, already had it on me DC but I sold my DC a loooooooong time ago.

Is porche challenge the game on the PSOne where you can only drive boxsters. If it was that game was pure and utter monkeybollloxcrap, unless your talking about another porche game?

Originally posted by Angel O'Death
OMG. you gotta check this game out. not much info on it, but man oh man those screen shots!!!!! :drool: this game definetly kicks some serious ass in the graphics department. i only hope they go for some realistic physics and not some NFS stuff. that would suck :( but anyway on with the pics! :rockon:

http://www.gamespot.co.uk/stories/news/0,2160,2110461,00.html

Its ok but not any better than GT3. Thats for sure. I'm more awaiting Battlefield: 1942 to come out on the xbox.

it looks ok only cause its lamborghini, but the GT3 still rules in graphics!, its f'n sick wen i drive in the rain, with black ctr-2 and xenon lights!!! uhhh, route 5 wet!!!

Originally posted by ZEE
shame that its on xbox, booooooooo!

Hey! I've seen that it is also for Gamecube and PS2!!!
I don't remember the site though.

Attachments

• lamborghini_12.jpg
    lamborghini_12.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 26
Back