• Thread starter fordlaser
  • 11 comments

fordlaser

Premium
Australia
Adelaide
fordlaser777
My Great Capture Screenshot 2018-08-27 15-17-17.png

Hey @PAPAMOVIL try this tune out for me, and see if it still handles like a boat at sea. Please give me feedback on this tune and if needed I make some changes to get car right.

Name Of Car: Lamborghini Miura P400 Prototype CN.0706 '67- N400

Paint Body: Soul Red

Power Level: 4 Weight Reduction Level: 4

Power Ratio%: 99 Weight Reduction%: 90

Traction Control: 0

Tyres: Front: Racing Medium Rear: Racing Medium

Brake Balance (Front/Rear): 0

Suspension
Ride Height mm: 97/112
Natural Frequency Hz: 2.20/2.30
Anti-Roll-Bar Level: 10/8
Damping Ratio (Compression) %: 64/66
Danping Ratio (Rebound) %: 94/96
Camber Angle (-) Degree(s): 0.7/2.8
Toe Angle Degree(s): Out 0.15/In 0.20

Aerodynamics

Downforce Level Front: n/a Rear: n/a

LSD

F/R

/7

/14

/30

Transmission

Final Gear At: 5.500
Max Speed km/h: 200
1st: 2.401

2nd: 1.733

3rd: 1.342

4th: 1.185

5th: 0.905

Final Gear: 3.567

(^^ Adjust Final Gear To Suit Track)

fordlaser

Premium
Australia
Adelaide
fordlaser777
I'm gonna have to try this one out, if it's anything like your GT40 👍 👍, it should be good. :cheers: Buddy
I found it hard to tune, but so far I got the car right now I think. Test my tune, and see what you think mate, may be make some small changes and see if we can make this car better, because I like this car 👍.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
View attachment 761880
Hey @PAPAMOVIL try this tune out for me, and see if it still handles like a boat at sea. Please give me feedback on this tune and if needed I make some changes to get car right.

Name Of Car: Lamborghini Miura P400 Prototype CN.0706 '67- N400

Paint Body: Soul Red

Power Level: 4 Weight Reduction Level: 4

Power Ratio%: 99 Weight Reduction%: 90

Traction Control: 0

Tyres: Front: Racing Medium Rear: Racing Medium

Brake Balance (Front/Rear): 0

Suspension
Ride Height mm: 97/112
Natural Frequency Hz: 2.20/2.30
Anti-Roll-Bar Level: 10/8
Damping Ratio (Compression) %: 64/66
Danping Ratio (Rebound) %: 94/96
Camber Angle (-) Degree(s): 0.7/2.8
Toe Angle Degree(s): Out 0.15/In 0.20

Aerodynamics

Downforce Level Front: n/a Rear: n/a

LSD

F/R

/7

/14

/30

Transmission

Final Gear At: 5.500
Max Speed km/h: 200
1st: 2.401

2nd: 1.733

3rd: 1.342

4th: 1.185

5th: 0.905

Final Gear: 3.567

(^^ Adjust Final Gear To Suit Track)
I found it hard to tune, but so far I got the car right now I think. Test my tune, and see what you think mate, may be make some small changes and see if we can make this car better, because I like this car 👍.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Thank you a lot fordlaser, I haven't tried it yet but I will today and I will let you know straight away, one more thing, last night I did look for your Nick on the play to send you a friend request, but there are more than 10 fordlaser, lol, keep the fantastic work you doing and thanks again for being back on the game.

fordlaser

Premium
Australia
Adelaide
fordlaser777
Thank you a lot fordlaser, I haven't tried it yet but I will today and I will let you know straight away, one more thing, last night I did look for your Nick on the play to send you a friend request, but there are more than 10 fordlaser, lol, keep the fantastic work you doing and thanks again for being back on the game.
No problem :cheers:. I can not wait for feedback about my tune, because it took sometime to get the car to handle better for me. I am still learning tuning, and that is why I am playing GTS because I am finding it fun now in tuning 👍.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Well pal just a quick text, I got this car on N300 like the Ford with Sport soft and with this tune I just race half a second slower on Dragon trail, so :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: thanks again pal you did it, just check the gearbox but it drives beautifully well done my friend.

fordlaser

Premium
Australia
Adelaide
fordlaser777
Well pal just a quick text, I got this car on N300 like the Ford with Sport soft and with this tune I just race half a second slower on Dragon trail, so :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: thanks again pal you did it, just check the gearbox but it drives beautifully well done my friend.
Thanks my friend :cheers:.

England
Reading
cutback73
Big thumbs up to @fordlaser :cheers:

Just picked this up having got to 15m credits, only to find it handles like a boat stock.

Have to say, with your tune above, the car now handles like butter :bowdown: - very nice work.

Somehow I think that this car can't handle in real life anywhere near like it does stock or no-one would drive it, right?

fordlaser

Premium
Australia
Adelaide
fordlaser777
Big thumbs up to @fordlaser :cheers:

Just picked this up having got to 15m credits, only to find it handles like a boat stock.

Have to say, with your tune above, the car now handles like butter :bowdown: - very nice work.

Somehow I think that this car can't handle in real life anywhere near like it does stock or no-one would drive it, right?
Thank you my friend for enjoying my tune :cheers:, and it is a lovely car to drive 👍.

fordlaser

Premium
Australia
Adelaide
fordlaser777
Yes I found the Lamborghini Miura P400 Prototype CN.0706 '67 handle well, maybe the Countach 25th Anniversary '88 next? :confused:
Many thanks for liking my tune :cheers:. You want me to do a Countach 25th Anniversary '88 because ?.

Last edited: