Lamborghini Reveals Lambo V12 Vision GT, Coming to GT Sport in Spring 2020

Popped up just now. Apologies if there's already a thread a few seconds before this one.

Holy 🤬 that just got me really excited, considering the Lamborghini Vision car was the Vision GT I really wanted to see the most, given Lamborghini's penchant for futuristic design and advanced technologies. Even if it just came out of nowhere. First the Jag, now this... bring it on!!! But we'll have it by December though...

There could be the possibility of racing versions but we'll never know, just hit us with a surprise!

Last edited:
Please don’t be a weird spaceship-car hybrid like so many other vgts :grumpy:

To be fair, modern Lambos are pretty much already a bit spaceship like.

lamborghini-centenario-lp770-4.jpg

Well, I must say this came out of nowhere!

Of all the VGT I wondered if the Lamborghini would ever see the light of day and now the reveal is almost here! Another one that will
scream TAKE my credits!!!

I really hope this means the rest of the VGT program will resume, I really want to see the others completed now and yeah Ferrari can you
please join the VGT program!

This is great news!! Of the remaining VGTs to be released, Lamborghini is probably the one I was most looking for. I expect a dope design and a great sound.

Wow, 2 new VGTs in 2 months. I guess this project is far from being dead. Now, if only PD could get Ferrari involved (yeah, I know that's impossible, I'm just dreaming awake)...

has Lambo done anything in esports yet? cant seem to find anything when I google it, but in post theres a #LamborghiniESports in the tweet. Maybe a new race series in GTSport like Porsche and Supra ones?

Back