Lamborghini Reveals Lambo V12 Vision GT, Coming to GT Sport in Spring 2020

has Lambo done anything in esports yet? cant seem to find anything when I google it, but in post theres a #LamborghiniESports in the tweet. Maybe a new race series in GTSport like Porsche and Supra ones?
Alternatively, it could be "fancy speak" for the upcoming Pro-Am showcase race, just like the Jaguar VGT one-make race we previously saw.

Well, I must say this came out of nowhere!

Of all the VGT I wondered if the Lamborghini would ever see the light of day and now the reveal is almost here! Another one that will
scream TAKE my credits!!!

I really hope this means the rest of the VGT program will resume, I really want to see the others completed now and yeah Ferrari can you
please join the VGT program!

I'm finally glad we've had at least two Vision cars this year (the Jaguar and this time the Lamborghini), last year we only had the Audi. Things have been really slow with Vision cars, have they?

Also since there's a hashtag of #LamborghiniESports this could potentially start a partnership with both Polyphony and Lamborghini, as they're doing now with Porsche and Toyota.

Also Ford should get a move on with their Vision car, and if that were to happen, a Ferrari Vision car should also be considered. Must be obsessed with how good Ford v. Ferrari really is. Imagine, if it were to happen, with the Ford and Ferrari Vision cars battling it out together...

Could this be it or just another fan made:

Lamborghini VGT.jpg

Lamborghini VGT 2.jpg

I can't wait to see it!
I doubt it will be used for gr.3 or such but i want to try it!
(I imagine it will understeer a lot though)

I never drive these VGT cars. I only look at them like I looked at Blade Runner’s 1984 depiction of Los Angeles in November 2019.

Really hoping for something other than 8th grade study hall styling. Something in the same design ethos as the Ferrari Monza SP's, maybe.

Really hoping for something other than 8th grade study hall styling. Something in the same design ethos as the Ferrari Monza SP's, maybe.
This is Lamborghini your talking about. 8th grade styling is what it is about.

I know what you mean though. I think the teaser shows conclusively this is be a pretty extreme looking machine and not as classy as the Monza SPs.

Please don’t be a weird spaceship-car hybrid like so many other vgts :grumpy:
That’s what I love about the VGT program though; you have some manufacturers that go with a more traditional concept car, like the BMW and Mercedes. And then you have manufactures that go absolutely nuts, like SRT, who made a car with intentions of making the fastest car ever, and then Chevy/Chaparral, who literally designed a laser-powered wing suit for the road. The variety is absolutely insane, and I love the fact that you can see the creative juices flowing from these designers.

Ok. I'll admit it - I'm excited...:drool:

But, I'm guessing this probably won't qualify for the Lamborghini GT League events even though it's a, you know, Lamborghini. Hope I'm wrong!

Did someone leak the car ?

PD can't catch a break, everything leaks, Spa, Laguna Seca, Goodwood, Jaguar VGT, the Lambo VGT... but in this case I don't think PD can be blamed, it's not their fault. I mean, if this is indeed the real Lambo VGT.

Edit: looks like it's just an Aventador SVJ, like @TS050 said. I guess this explains why the car resembled an Aventador so much to me when I looked at it :lol:

I'm confused now, are you guys talking about something on the background? The only things I can see are the LM002 and the Urus, and the actual car in the photos is just an Aventador SVJ, probably the most boring SVJ too...

That's an Aventador SVJ. Even if you didn't know that, compare the back end to the one in the teaser.
Yep, that's an Aventador SVJ, I googled it because when I put my eyes on that car, the Aventador intantaneously came to my mind. And I saw a pic of the SVJ in that same grey color that confirmed my suspicions :lol:

Ford VGT also has potential to be an interesting one.
That's been sitting on the table for years and STILL NOTHING. I beginning to wonder if we'll ever see it.

Thank god this car isn't pure electric. A hybrid V12 is exactly what the car needs; I mean the V12 has been part of the brand from day 1. It would be sacrilege to choose any other engine option.

Back