Lamborghini Reveals Lambo V12 Vision GT, Coming to GT Sport in Spring 2020

Oddly enough I just saw someone on Twitter say it sounds like a Ferrari (from the teaser).

Now that I have seen more pictures, I retract that statement.

I was hoping it would look a little bit less "open wheeley".

It still looks fantastic though.

First impression: No, just no
After thinking about it a bit: isn’t a Lambo supposed to be bonkers? So maybe it’s ok? It sure has some interesting angles going on there.

looks like a hot wheels car to me, it better have a decent cockpit view or it’ll just end up gathering dust.

Circuit of monaco ???
before the tunnel...
i13gvHEsJoTaREc-860x396.jpg
Tunnel-Grand-Prix-Monaco.jpg

Circuit of monaco ???
before the tunnel...
i13gvHEsJoTaREc-860x396.jpg
Tunnel-Grand-Prix-Monaco.jpg

It might be Monaco, but I don't think the screen shot is taken from GT Sport...
The driver's thumbs aren't in that weird position that you see in GT Sport...

There should honestly be a "Thumbs in/thumbs out" option in the menu...
2 years of playing the game and I still can't get over that...
It looks ridiculous in something like the W08..

Yup, that has Group 1 version written all over it. Lamborghini looks like it wants to expand its presence in GT’s competitive aspect here (or at least that’s what I hope they’re thinking).

@GBalao888 WipEout enough for you?
Definitely. This is when you cross the Sian FKP 37 with a WipEout ship. It even reminds me of the Âge Ultranova from Ridge Racer 7.

Last edited:
I really love this design. Honestly, I wish VGT had it's own separate regulation. Performance-wise and aesthetically they just feel like a weird match against actual modern racecars. The designs are so cool but they just feel underutilized in actual competition. They have enough VGT cars at this point to fill a separate category, even though some of them are very clearly designed to be in a higher category than others. Still, it would be great to race against an entire field of VGT cars.

I'm guessing the fact it'll be there by spring next year is to implement its graphics and a possible Gr. 1 version if ever.

This car would really go well if Polyphony were to even add the Sian FKP 37. In fact, since this car is lighter and has a more aerodynamic body, it might even go faster than Lamborghini's claimed 217mph.

No mention that Lamborghini originally hired Elon Musk to build a VGT prototype for them? They rejected his vision so he turned it into a truck. :lol:

Tesla-Cybertruck.jpg

Seriously though, the new Lambo looks just as outrageous as most of the other VGTs. I think it's great that GTS gives the manufacturers an outlet to realize these visions, but most aren't even utilized in the game. Maybe PD could be a little more creative in the Daily races and give us an all VGT race as a change of pace to the same recycled ones we keep getting.

Will it understeer like all the other all wheel drive Lamborghinis?

If so it’s going to be another lard ass Lamborghini which is good for nothing.

Will it understeer like all the other all wheel drive Lamborghinis?

If so it’s going to be another lard ass Lamborghini which is good for nothing.
I will assume that this is lighter than every other Lamborghini, plus with more downforce.

Back