Series Cancelled: Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup, 5 of 8 events Completed

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
So the next Super Trofeo Race is next month I assume?

SDM_Viper
March 6th would have been Event #4, but due to the postponement, Event 3 at Spa will be run that night with all remaining events pushed back. The final 2 race nights will be back to back weeks in June. Hopefully we can keep a strong turnout to keep the ball in rolling for this series.

Last edited:
ROLL CALL
for the
Lamborghini
Super Trofeo series
To All Drivers tagged:
First off, I want to thank all those drivers who confirmed their status for the scheduled Event #3 at Spa, planned to attend or reported absent.
We have a locked 22 driver roster for a 16 car grid. My hope is that the last scheduled race day was just bad luck for timing and that the interest is still strong enough to support and carry out the series. Even I was unable to attend, so I hope it was a rarity.

With that said, I want to take a Roll Call from all drivers tagged.
Please Reply:

Let's Race

(or)

Retiring from Series

Deadline to reply to this post is next Friday, February 21st at 8pm est.

This is to allow 2 weeks to recruit replacement drivers if necessary.

Moving forward, any drivers that fail to reply their status for an upcoming event by 5pm est of Race night or is a no show with no notice prior to race time will be removed from the roster to free up space for potential replacement drivers.
I get that life comes up and we all cannot make every race, however, with current technology, internet access nearly infinite, and the numerous layers of confirmation reminders I send out (with drivers tagged leading up to a race night), there is no reason a reply shouldn't be afforded.

A calendar of event dates is available at the bottom of the first post to help with planning.

Lastly, no more events will be postponed. If the grid fails to reach 11 drivers (1/2 the roster) on race night, the event will be cancelled, and in the event 2 consecutive race nights are cancelled, the series will likely be terminated.

Alot of time has been put in to organize and run this series, and I hope the interest is still intact to run some strong grids for the remaining 6 Events of the series.
Make up date for Event #3 at Spa is Friday March 6th. Hoping for a good turn out.

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to read and reply.

II-NOVA-II

@llNovall
@GTP_Guido
@DesertPenguin
@WanganGhost
@USERID_77a23
@SDM_Viper
@Whitey093
@Mark Elman
@ThomRos02
@basswerks1
@Moby45
@TomMang_68
@CPT_RowdyGiff
@Chisholm6192
@Drummer79
@Jw_wk1010
@RotaryRiot
@gulfvet67
@Kgffy
@FREEREVN

@bigbeefytaco
@Roman_GT23

ROLL CALL
for the
Lamborghini
Super Trofeo series
To All Drivers tagged:
First off, I want to thank all those drivers who confirmed their status for the scheduled Event #3 at Spa, planned to attend or reported absent.
We have a locked 22 driver roster for a 16 car grid. My hope is that the last scheduled race day was just bad luck for timing and that the interest is still strong enough to support and carry out the series. Even I was unable to attend, so I hope it was a rarity.

With that said, I want to take a Roll Call from all drivers tagged.
Please Reply:

Let's Race

(or)

Retiring from Series

Deadline to reply to this post is next Friday, February 21st at 8pm est.

This is to allow 2 weeks to recruit replacement drivers if necessary.

Moving forward, any drivers that fail to reply their status for an upcoming event by 5pm est of Race night or is a no show with no notice prior to race time will be removed from the roster to free up space for potential replacement drivers.
I get that life comes up and we all cannot make every race, however, with current technology, internet access nearly infinite, and the numerous layers of confirmation reminders I send out (with drivers tagged leading up to a race night), there is no reason a reply shouldn't be afforded.

A calendar of event dates is available at the bottom of the first post to help with planning.

Lastly, no more events will be postponed. If the grid fails to reach 11 drivers (1/2 the roster) on race night, the event will be cancelled, and in the event 2 consecutive race nights are cancelled, the series will likely be terminated.

Alot of time has been put in to organize and run this series, and I hope the interest is still intact to run some strong grids for the remaining 6 Events of the series.
Make up date for Event #3 at Spa is Friday March 6th. Hoping for a good turn out.

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to read and reply.

II-NOVA-II

@llNovall
@GTP_Guido
@DesertPenguin
@WanganGhost
@USERID_77a23
@SDM_Viper
@Whitey093
@Mark Elman
@ThomRos02
@basswerks1
@Moby45
@TomMang_68
@CPT_RowdyGiff
@Chisholm6192
@Drummer79
@Jw_wk1010
@RotaryRiot
@gulfvet67
@Kgffy
@FREEREVN

@bigbeefytaco
@Roman_GT23
I should be there

What are we racing tonight? I'm so lost in all of your series Nova :lol:

The calendar shows no race tonight as it is a "Snail Invitational" event. I think they have those once a month. Next Friday night Nova-league race is next Friday Porsche GT3 cup. Then Friday after that is the good ol' Vintage Cup, of which I really wish was this weekend because I miss racing that car already.

I wanna get a good race with the vintage Porsche but the start of the last one was so plagued with delays that I couldn't stick around.

Let's get something going tonight for all the singles out there!

6999175462602703376_0.jpg

Confirmation Post

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup
Event #3, Make-up Date
Friday, March 6th, 2020
at 9:00pm est

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by the confirmation deadline of 5pm Friday, March 6th (Race Night) to secure your grid spot for the Event. The first 16 drivers to confirm attending are guaranteed their grid spot for the night up to the start of qualifying at 9:15pm est.
Race room opens for entries and warm up at 9pm est.

Below is the Main Post Link for easy reference of all policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Information

Anyone with a (👍) has already confirmed and has been noted to be present for Friday March 6th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it before the confirmation deadline of 5pm est Friday of race night. *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our first race at:
Event #3 at Spa, Friday March 6th (Make-up date for scheduled Feb. 7th Event)
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers List
👍 @llNovall
👍 @GTP_Guido
👍 @DesertPenguin
(X) @WanganGhost retired from series
@USERID_77a23
(X) @SDM_Viper
👍 @Whitey093
👍 @Mark Elman
(X) @ThomRos02 (will be out unitl May)
@basswerks1
👍 @Moby45
👍 @TomMang_68
👍 @CPT_RowdyGiff
@Chisholm6192
(X) @Drummer79 retired from series
👍 @Jw_wk1010
@RotaryRiot
👍 @gulfvet67
@Kgffy
(X) @FREEREVN
(?) @bigbeefytaco (Tentative)
👍 @Roman_GT23
👍 @PrivateSmiles
👍 @TEX36
👍 @Rob Brown

WE MUST REACH AT LEAST 11 DRIVERS (1/2 the roster) ON THE GRID TO SCHEDULE AND RUN THE EVENT #3 RACE NIGHT AND ANY REMAINING SERIES EVENTS. IN THE EVENT WE ARE UNABLE TO SECURE THE NECESSARY NUMBERS FOR ANY REMAINING EVENTS, THE SERIES AS A WHOLE WILL BE CANCELED.

Last edited:
So I won't lie. Went to practice last night and well...... I didn't have the GT3 Lambo in my garage :boggled:. So I had to do some campaign races for some moneys!

You would think from beating the Lewis Hamilton Challenge I would have 100,000,000 credits but I kind of spent it all........:eek::dopey:

Welcome to our latest driver entry for the series, @PrivateSmiles

You have been added to the roster as PRO AM driver. As mentioned in the PM, please begin rendering your livery to the series standards shown in the first post of this thread and post it here when complete, or let me know if you need help or have any questions. If you would like a livery created for you, post a picture of a livery that you prefer and I would be glad to render one as close as possible. Once complete, either way, your car and driver info will be added to the Drivers Profile Page

Any and all information you need is available in the FIRST POST, but feel free to forward any questions you might have.

Our next race is Friday, March 6th. I will tag you in the CONFORMATION POST. Let me know if you can make it. Glad to have you onboard and look forward to racing with you.:cheers:

II-NOVA-II

Do you want me to run laps and tell you the results? Or, do we run a Time Trial somewhere?

I haven’t looked at the Lambo thread, sorry

Do you want me to run laps and tell you the results? Or, do we run a Time Trial somewhere?

I haven’t looked at the Lambo thread, sorry
We had a time trial initially to start things off, but having ballpark knowledge of your pace, just spend the lapping time at our next venue, Spa and let me know where your times are falling in online. All event details and series info is broken down very similar to the Porsche GT3 Cup in the first post. If you have any questions at all, let me know.

question? Same as the Porsche cup (Platinum on RH and Gold on RM)?
No sir. This series is all on Race Mediums, but drivers are split into PRO and PRO AM classes. All scoring is shown overall and by class on the same Scoresheet and placement and points are based off avg finish of both races. If there is a tie, it is broken by total time of both races added together. Below is an example of how the score sheet is displayed.

Screenshot_20200227-174113_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20200227-174224_Sheets.jpg

Back