Series Cancelled: Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup, 5 of 8 events Completed

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
I would like to compete in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series and agree to create and adhere to the livery uniformity standard of the series.
Welcome to the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup series. A pm reply has been sent to you with instructions to establish your driver placement and to begin your livery. Any and all series info and processes can be found in the first post, but please feel free to forward any questions you might have. Welcome to the series, and looking forward to racing with you.:cheers:

I like the Priano tune myself. Also, play with gearing. A big hint with this car...dont overdrive this car. It punishes you for it.

I am using the same tune. So maybe it's just me this time.

Did you change the gearing at all from priano's base tune?

I am using the same tune. So maybe it's just me this time.

Did you change the gearing at all from priano's base tune?
I am using Praiano’s tune with his gearing. Ran 7 laps before running low on fuel (won’t make 8). I ran 2:15 with tire wear off and fuel depleted. Doesn’t mean anything because tire wear is high = times will deteriorate. Nova’s right, this car is like a bad wife (punishing). Be warned, don’t push her.

Last edited:
7133724908175001112_0.jpg

Event #3
at Spa Francorchamps
Drivers Pre-Race
Good evening Drivers,
We're approaching Race Night for Event #3 at the Spa Francorchamps. Hope everyone is looking forward to resuming and getting this series moving along.

We should have a good turn out. Currently, we have 14 drivers confirmed to attend, with 2 drivers tentative. If you have not confirmed your intention to race tomorrow night or reported your absence, please do so before 5pm est to establish your priority and/or maintain active status. Drivers are tagged below in order of grid priority. The next driver to confirm is guaranteed a spot tomorrow if one of the tentative drivers cannot attend, and the 2nd driver to confirm is guaranteed a spot in the event both cannot make it by 9:15pm est. Any additional drivers confirmed must wait until 9:15pm est for a chance to race if a spot opens up. Overfill drivers that have confirmed available and are online (psn/ingame) will be invited to the raceroom with the number of spots open via psn message at 9:15pm. First drivers to enter the room and fill the vacant spots secure their grid status.

Grid list- (confirmed and guaranteed a spot up to 9:15pm est)
1 @llNovall
2 @Whitey093
3 @CPT_RowdyGiff
4 @DesertPenguin
5 @GTP_Guido
6 @Moby45
7 @Jw_wk1010
8 @Roman_GT23
9 @PrivateSmiles
10 @gulfvet67
11 @TEX36
12 @Rob Brown
13 @TomMang_68
14 @Mark Elman
15 @bigbeefytaco (tentative)
16 @ThomRos02 (tentative)

Drivers with Status Pending
@USERID_77a23
@basswerks1
@RotaryRiot
@Kgffy
@Phlano099

For drivers on the grid tomorrow night, a few reminders:
-Scoring is based on the average finish of both races...be patient and grab 1 position at a time. 2 (30 minute) races will present plenty of opportunities.
-Be extra patient in the opening laps, especially Turn 1 and thru El Rouge.
-get a few practice laps and a confident tune set up, and remember this Lambo does not like to be thrown around...smooth is key.
-consider your gearing and where you want your rpms to be in low speed corners and the s- curves for the best stability and launch out of corners.
Also, take a look at the live Drivers Status and Scoring Sheet or the Driver Profile Page to know who you are racing. If a driver is in another class, sometimes it's better to concede, and focus on the battles within your class.
Lastly, let's have a clean and hard fought racing night.

Good luck to everyone and see you all at 9pm est

Top 16 Confirmed Drivers:
GT Sport Lambo event 3 spotter guide larger alt livery.png

GT Sport Lambo spotter guide revised.png

For a Ready made tune or tuning help, go to the 1st Post, tab 3.3. A tuning helper flow Chart has recently been added. Good luck to everyone, and see you all on the grid.

Last edited:
OK all good now. Got in a server with Johhny last night and changed the gearing. Bested a 2.15.4xx. Still working on the consistency but other than that good to go. The gearing change seemed to help the car not be as twitchy coming on the throttle also.

Tonight should be fun.

Latest Posts

Back