Series Cancelled: Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup, 5 of 8 events Completed

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
Yes, so far this is where were at, preliminarily. Any drivers that did not submit a time trial will default to the PRO class until either a time trial is received, or I get enough data thru the shakedown sessions or even the first race. Drivers with an asterisk (*) next to their driver Classification have not yet submitted a time trial.
View attachment 855705

Thanks, so I will change my livery. :)

7BF109F9-A25F-4C40-B74A-A13329D363B2.jpeg.jpg

Reconfirming Driver entrants
Any drivers tagged below, please confirm that you are still interested in this series by replying "Still Interested" in this thread. My hope has been to start on Friday November 1st, but with only 11 drivers, assuming everyone tagged here is still onboard, I'm considering moving the start date back until prefferred numbers are achieved. If anyone listed here knows drivers that may be interested, please forward them to this thread. I would prefer not to kick off this series until we have 16 signed drivers. Thanks for your help and communication.

To anyone just taking a look here in the thread, go to the 1st post in this thread for all series details and sign up instructions. Let's get to 16 drivers by the end if this week.

👍@llNovall
👍@GTP_Guido
@R1600Turbo
👍@DesertPenguin
@WanganGhost
👍@Drummer79
@USERID_77a23
👍@SDM_Viper
@stelephant
@DimeloJJ
👍@Whitey093

Last edited:
I would like to compete in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series and agree to creat and adhere to the livery uniformity standard of the series.
Welcome to the series. You are now on the drivers list. Please run and submit your time trial via pm per the instructions in the first post for driver placement. You are welcome to begin working on your livery using the specifics set in the Uniform livery tab in the first post. Be sure to render a PRO and PRO AM version of your livery, and post a picture here in the thread when complete so it can be added to the driver profiles page.

Also, what is your PSN ID?
Glad to have you on the roster, and look forward to racing with you on track.:cheers:

Welcome to the series. You are now on the drivers list. Please run and submit your time trial via pm per the instructions in the first post for driver placement. You are welcome to begin working on your livery using the specifics set in the Uniform livery tab in the first post. Be sure to render a PRO and PRO AM version of your livery, and post a picture here in the thread when complete so it can be added to the driver profiles page.

Also, what is your PSN ID?
Glad to have you on the roster, and look forward to racing with you on track.:cheers:

My PSN is Lmankram7

I would like to compete in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series and agree to creat and adhere to the livery uniformity standard of the series.

PSN: task_force_141ab

Nova, Thomas and Mark are two drivers that compete in the GT Series that I compete in, they are both very clean drivers. Hope I can spread word more.

SDM_Viper
Hey Viper, thanks so much for putting the word out and recruiting for the series, and if your racecraft is any preview of what to see from them, I'm very happy and the series will be a hit. Thanks for your continued efforts and look forward to getting this series started.:cheers:

II-NOVA-II

7BF109F9-A25F-4C40-B74A-A13329D363B2.jpeg.jpg

Alright fellas,
Less than 3 weeks before a potential opening to the Lamborghini Super Trofeo series. We still need at least 4 drivers for a full grid, and I would like to secure 2 extra for an 18 driver roster. A big shout out and thank you to those drivers who have advertised and brought us the drivers we have so far. If anyone else on the roster who is tagged below knows of any drivers who might be interested, please forward them the link for this series. I really would like to start the season with a strong grid.

Drivers list so far:
1.) @llNovall
2.) @GTP_Guido
3.) @R1600Turbo
4.) @DesertPenguin
5.) @WanganGhost
6.) @Drummer79
7.) @USERID_77a23
8.) @SDM_Viper
9.) @stelephant
10.) @Whitey093
11.) @Mark Elman
12) @ThomRos02
If you are no longer interested, please let me know.

The following drivers have been tagged as a result of interest from previous conversations. Please have a look.
@TomMang_68
@Moby45
@basswerks1
@Roman_GT23

Anyone who would like to join, simply post here in the thread and a PM'd instruction will follow. Hope we can meet the numbers.

Last edited:
Brother, this pains me say, because I have been waiting for this series for what seems like months now, but with the new job I'm out! 2nd shift on Friday nights=YUCK! All the best, if something changes, hopefully my hours, I will register as reserve! I am out of the Porsche Cup also...believe me, these 2 hurt the worst!

Back