Series Cancelled: Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup, 5 of 8 events Completed

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
Don’t know how I never realized my tv color was so far off.... redid main color...
E8FC7C8B-7E4A-4F57-B009-DC0892073EAC.jpeg
595567D7-4337-4F79-A494-22F90DC35EAC.jpeg

20191003_151438.jpg

Confirmation Post

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup
Event #1
Friday, December 20th, 2019
at 9:00pm est

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by the confirmation deadline of 5pm Friday, December 20th (Race Night) to secure your grid spot for the Event. The first 16 drivers to confirm attending are guaranteed their grid spot for the night up to the start of qualifying at 9:15pm est.
Race room opens for entries and warm up at 9pm est.

Below is the Main Post Link for easy reference of all policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Information

Anyone with a (👍) has already confirmed and has been noted to be present for Friday December 20th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it be confirmation deadline of 5pm est Friday December 20th. *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our first race at:
Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series: Event #1 Race Night Details and Settings
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers Roster
👍
@llNovall
👍 @GTP_Guido
👍@DesertPenguin
(X) @WanganGhost
@USERID_77a23
👍 @SDM_Viper
👍 @stelephant
(X) @Whitey093 - reported absence.
👍 @Mark Elman
👍 @ThomRos02
(?) @basswerks1-tentative
👍 @Moby45
👍 @TomMang_68
👍 @CPT_RowdyGiff
👍 @Chisholm6192
@Drummer79
@Jw_wk1010

Last edited:
9 driver confirmed so far, with basswerks1 tentative. Still waiting to hear from 4 drivers, but we should have a decent grid for the start of the series. I'll have a few practice sessions up during the day this week if anyone is around. Get those laps in, and see you all on Friday.

I will be at the first event. I’m coming off my biggest victory in my entire sim racing career. Did VRR’s Suzuka 1000km event and I brought home the GT300 class win in the series.

SDM_Viper

Attachments

• 0611ED65-4129-44C4-9E8B-1507AD464ABF.jpeg
    0611ED65-4129-44C4-9E8B-1507AD464ABF.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 10
I will be at the first event. I’m coming off my biggest victory in my entire sim racing career. Did VRR’s Suzuka 1000km event and I brought home the GT300 class win in the series.

SDM_Viper
Big Win!!!. Congratulations and looking forward to going door to door with you again.
:cheers:

Just a few days left to the season opener. Ran some practice laps, tires should be good for nearly entire race, and fuel will require at least 1 pit stop, maybe 2 if you dont watch your consumption. Strategy will be needed. Looking forward to Monza.

Just a few days left to the season opener. Ran some practice laps, tires should be good for nearly entire race, and fuel will require at least 1 pit stop, maybe 2 if you dont watch your consumption. Strategy will be needed. Looking forward to Monza.

My strategy(usually doesn't pay off) is to run it out of petrol then fill it up and hope for the best. Lol

Back