Series Cancelled: Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup, 5 of 8 events Completed

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
Sorry I wasn't able to respond in time, I would have loved to join but due to time zone differences it's not possible for me at the moment.

@Whitey093
@FREEREVN
@Jw_wk1010
@DesertPenguin

Reminder to the tagged drivers shown above, please submit your livery to series standard (can be found in 1st post, tab 3.2 with example pictures) before Event #2 on 1/17/20. Below are 2 pre-rendered liveries up for grabs. Post below if you would like to have one of them. (First come first serve). If you would like a livery made for you, pm me a picture of the car livery you want rendered and your desired car number and I'll try to get as close as I can for you. Livery pictures must be posted for verification before Race day to be eligible to race. Thanks to everyone for taking the time on the details.

4611703617603241500_0.jpg

Claimed by DesertPenguin ^^^^^

6206524342635890204_0.jpg

Claimed by FREEREVN ^^^^^

Last edited:
@Whitey093
@FREEREVN
@Jw_wk1010
@DesertPenguin

Reminder to the tagged drivers shown above, please submit your livery to series standard (can be found in 1st post, tab 3.2 with example pictures) before Event #2 on 1/17/20. Below are 2 pre-rendered liveries up for grabs. Post below if you would like to have one of them. (First come first serve). If you would like a livery made for you, pm me a picture of the car livery you want rendered and your desired car number and I'll try to get as close as I can for you. Livery pictures must be posted for verification before Race day to be eligible to race. Thanks to everyone for taking the time on the details.

View attachment 877746
Claimed by DesertPenguin ^^^^^

View attachment 877747
I'll take the monster livery number 88

@llNovall My livery is about 95% done. I will attempt to finish it today if I get a chance and submit some pictures for review and approval. My primary sponsor is Leica and my team name is White Lightning Motorsports which is represented by a white thunder bolt through the Motorsports text.

A question I have is can you run 2 versions of a livery throughout the season? I have a two tone and monotone version of the livery and I like them both equally. Choosing one will be tough.

@llNovall My livery is about 95% done. I will attempt to finish it today if I get a chance and submit some pictures for review and approval. My primary sponsor is Leica and my team name is White Lightning Motorsports which is represented by a white thunder bolt through the Motorsports text.

A question I have is can you run 2 versions of a livery throughout the season? I have a two tone and monotone version of the livery and I like them both equally. Choosing one will be tough.
Awesome, looking forward to seeing it. In regards to running an alternative version, absolutely. Simply submit a picture of both cars or seperate pictures of each car, (either way is fine) and I will display them in your drivers profile. I have a white and a dark gray version of my car to alternate when the mood strikes....options are good.

GT Sport Lambo spotter guide-1.png

Confirmation Post

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup
Event #2
Friday, January 17th, 2020
at 9:00pm est

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by the confirmation deadline of 5pm Friday, January 17th (Race Night) to secure your grid spot for the Event. The first 16 drivers to confirm attending are guaranteed their grid spot for the night up to the start of qualifying at 9:15pm est.
Race room opens for entries and warm up at 9pm est.

Below is the Main Post Link for easy reference of all policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Information

Anyone with a (👍) has already confirmed and has been noted to be present for Friday January 17th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it before the confirmation deadline of 5pm est Friday January 17th. *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our first race at:
Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup: Event #2, Friday Jan 17th, 9pm est at Nurburgring GP
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

👍 @llNovall
👍 @GTP_Guido
👍 @DesertPenguin
👍 @WanganGhost
@USERID_77a23
👍 @SDM_Viper
@stelephant
👍 @Whitey093
👍 @Mark Elman
👍 @ThomRos02
@basswerks1
👍 @Moby45
@TomMang_68
👍 @CPT_RowdyGiff
👍 @Chisholm6192
👍 @Drummer79
👍 @Jw_wk1010
👍 @RotaryRiot
👍 @gulfvet67
@Kgffy
@FREEREVN
👍 @bigbeefytaco

Last edited:
Confirmation Post

Event #2
Friday, January 17th, 2019

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by the confirmation deadline of 5pm Friday, January 17th (Race Night) to secure your grid spot for the Event. The first 16 drivers to confirm attending are guaranteed their grid spot for the night up to the start of qualifying at 9:15pm est.

Below is the Main Post Link for easy reference of all policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Anyone with a (👍) has already confirmed and has been noted to be present for Friday January 17th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it before the confirmation deadline of 5pm est Friday January 17th. *Please reply either way*

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup: Event #2, Friday Jan 17th, 9pm est at Nurburgring GP
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

👍@llNovall
👍@GTP_GUIDO
@DesertPenguin
@WanganGhost
@USERID_77a23
@SDM_Viper
@stelephant
👍 @Whitey093
@Mark Elman
👍 @ThomRos02
@basswerks1
👍 @Moby45
@TomMang_68
👍 @CPT_RowdyGiff
@Chisholm6192
👍 @Drummer79
@Jw_wk1010
@RotaryRiot
@gulfvet67
@Kgffy
@FREEREVN
@bigbeefytaco

Ill be there

Confirmation Post

Event #2
Friday, January 17th, 2019

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

👍@llNovall
👍@GTP_GUIDO
@DesertPenguin
@WanganGhost
@USERID_77a23
@SDM_Viper
@stelephant
👍 @Whitey093
@Mark Elman
👍 @ThomRos02
@basswerks1
👍 @Moby45
@TomMang_68
👍 @CPT_RowdyGiff
@Chisholm6192
👍 @Drummer79
@Jw_wk1010
@RotaryRiot
@gulfvet67
@Kgffy
@FREEREVN
@bigbeefytaco

All my liveries have completely vanished after the Christmas update and I haven't had time to try and make another will give it another go if I can find time but that is my holdup.

All my liveries have completely vanished after the Christmas update and I haven't had time to try and make another will give it another go if I can find time but that is my holdup.
Let me know if you need one done up, would be happy to help.

Back