Series Cancelled: Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup, 5 of 8 events Completed

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
Having trouble deciding which livery to use...

upload_2019-10-2_17-3-59.jpeg

20191003_151438.jpg

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series
Shakedown Session
and Recruitment
This Friday, October 4th
10pm est

I will be hosting a Series Shakedown lapping session for all signed drivers. Room will also be open to public tryouts in the hope of recruiting a few more drivers.
The format will be abbreviated races, around 7-10 laps with minimal tire wear and fuel Consumption to establish driver pace. Planning to run around 3-4 races, all set to Reverse grid after the first race.
Please confirm below if your are able to make it. If I cannot get at least 5 of our 12 signed drivers committed, the session will likely be canceled. Hope to see most of you tomorrow night.
👍@llNovall
👍@GTP_Guido
@R1600Turbo
👍@DesertPenguin
👍@WanganGhost
(?)@Drummer79
@Sinyster
@USERID_77a23
@SDM_Viper
@stelephant
👍@DimeloJJ
👍@Whitey093

Tuning will be permitted. A list of pre-created tunes are available in the 1st post, tab 3.3 Tuning Links

Nurburgring GP
17:00 Clear

Last edited:
View attachment 855166

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series
Shakedown Session
and Recruitment
This Friday, October 4th
10pm est

I will be hosting a Series Shakedown lapping session for all signed drivers. Room will also be open to public tryouts in the hope of recruiting a few more drivers.
The format will be abbreviated races, around 7-10 laps with minimal tire wear and fuel Consumption to establish driver pace. Planning to run around 3-4 races, all set to Reverse grid after the first race.
Please confirm below if your are able to make it. If I cannot get at least 5 of our 12 signed drivers committed, the session will likely be canceled. Hope to see most of you tomorrow night.
👍@llNovall
👍@GTP_Guido
@R1600Turbo
👍@DesertPenguin
@WanganGhost
(?)@Drummer79
@Sinyster
@USERID_77a23
@SDM_Viper
@stelephant
👍@DimeloJJ
👍@Whitey093

Tuning will be permitted. A list of pre-created tunes are available in the 1st post, tab 3.3 Tuning Links

Nurburgring GP
17:00 Clear
im there

Good fun tonight. Thanks @llNovall :cheers:
The tuned car is much more driveable for me. :)
It was great to see @SAMHAIN85 :cheers:
Was a good session. Got some lap data for you and a few others, and always fun having SAMHAIN85 in the room.

Also, I wanted to get opinions on the damage setting. Right now I have it set to heavy, but I'm thinking with how challenging the car is, a light damage setting might be a bit better suited for this series. All opinions welcome.

Last edited:
I prefer heavy as well, but that could scare off people to join the series.

full
The banner looks great:cheers: Thanks for taking the time to put it together. Also, I agree regarding damage at "Heavy", while I prefer it, that is my worry as well that it will turn away possible drivers. Thanks to you and Whitey for your opinions.

The banner looks great:cheers: Thanks for taking the time to put it together. Also, I agree regarding damage at "Heavy", while I prefer it, that is my worry as well that it will turn away possible drivers. Thanks to you and Whitey for your opinions.
I am of no difference either way, just excited for the series!

Yes, so far this is where were at, preliminarily. Any drivers that did not submit a time trial will default to the PRO class until either a time trial is received, or I get enough data thru the shakedown sessions or even the first race. Drivers with an asterisk (*) next to their driver Classification have not yet submitted a time trial.
Screenshot_20191006-092046_Sheets.jpg

Back