~Lancia Stratos HF Stradare '72~

• Thread starter HKGuy
  • 6 comments
The tires to use are the Elise(not the Motorsport Elise), the front tires are a perfect fit under the fenders of the Stratos.

Originally posted by gnomefromnome
The tires to use are the Elise(not the Motorsport Elise), the front tires are a perfect fit under the fenders of the Stratos.

So, I just need to prepare one Lotus Elise 190?

Thanks.:)

Yes, use a fully upgraded Elise 190 as a base car. Or a stock Elise 190(with whatever racing tires you want), because the Stratos has parts available for purchase.(except NA or Turbo upgrades.)

Originally posted by gnomefromnome
Yes, use a fully upgraded Elise 190 as a base car. Or a stock Elise 190(with whatever racing tires you want), because the Stratos has parts available for purchase.(except NA or Turbo upgrades.)

Thank you!:)
Thank you!:D
Thank you!:banghead:

Of course everyone has their own opinion, but I personally prefer to use the Stratos tires, and just code in the Sample 01 suspension so U have enough ride height adjustment to fix the problem of the tires coming up thru the body.

Originally posted by Heydu
Of course everyone has their own opinion, but I personally prefer to use the Stratos tires, and just code in the Sample 01 suspension so U have enough ride height adjustment to fix the problem of the tires coming up thru the body.

I will consider it and have to say THANK YOU!!! :)

Back