Lap Times in GT4 Prologue

hi guys!...i made this thread to see your Lap Timesat the tracks TSUKUBA; FUJI AND CITTA DI ARIA in Gran Turismo 4 Prologue with These cars:

FINA Mc Laren F1 GTR (Long Tail)
Xanavi Nismo Skyline GTR
Woodone Tom´s Supra GT

Here are my lap times at the foolowing tracks: :sly:
Tsukuba:

Mc laren 0:48:453
Xanavi 0:49:925
Woodone 0:50:147

Fuji:

Mc laren 1:16:547
Xanavi 1:21:275
Woodone 1:21:133

Citta Di Aria:

Mc Laren 1:18:472
Xanavi 1:19.327
Woodone 1:19.712

Please post YOUR LAP TIMES in this thread!!!!!

....u can´t change the tires(u have to drive with RALLYE-TYRES!) and i drove with TCS but WITHOUT ELECTRONICAL HELPERS!!!
...so tell me ur lap times!

Yes true I didnt look at the cars you were racing, BTW it race tyre not rally, rally is only for rally tracks.

.....whoooooooow without TCS it was a hot dance with the xanavi but i made it !!!!!!
my time is without any aids or control systems : 50:854!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what´s about fuji and citta di aria???
please drive now with TCS and without aids so that we can compare the lap times(i don´t like to drive without TCS!!!!)

gt one lover you are a looser your lap-times aren´t that quick my times are at least a half second faster than yours.but you have potencial so don´t give up perhaps you can beat when i´m dead.

Top post you wanker, i hardly visit these forums, but you're just a jerk, don't badmouth people just because they can't play a videogame as good as you.
No wait you're really cool! Making fun of people who are slower in a videogame, it's ****in childish.

Dont worry about him, Check the user name similaritys, they are mates.

Thats what GT-One Lover said in another thread, If your not friends then whats with the attitude?

....but WITHOUT TCS your are much slower than with or am wrong??
i myself at least can drive better and FASTER WITH TCS!!!
....well r390 lover i´m working on your " HALF A SECOND FASTER-TIMES" but i just can´t believe how u did it!!!!...i just can´t drive FASTER!!!.....or do u just invented ur times?
....let´s see if i can geat them but i don´t think so.....

what about u guys?how are ur times?(they needn´t be that good as my or r390 lover´s!!!but we nearly play this game all the time so that we are so good and perhaps u don´t play this game that intensive so that u are a half or maximal ONE AND A HALF SECOND SLOWER than me and r390 lover!!!.....so i won´t make u down if u are not that fast of course!!!!!)

JA. i believe it because i have seen the replays (x-port)
if you wan´t to talk german you better send me a PM

.... without TCS?...no just keep on DRIVING WITH TCS (no racecars drive WITHOUTTCS for example f1 cars!!!-->they drive WITH TCS , too and are WITH TCS much faster than WITHOUT especially in the curves)

thanx for the site toler!!!....o my god FUJI WITH MC LAREN: 1:15:947 I SAW ON THIS SITE AND COULDN´T BELIEVE!!!!!
BUT LOOK URSELF ON THE PAGE:

http://db.granturismo.de/gt4p_arcade_cars.php

of course without TCS.
it´s about driving, not being driven.

excuse me for using my native language:
R390 und GT-one liebhaber,
ihr seid sicher die krönung des GT fahrens in eurem bekanntenkreis.
haltet euch vor augen, dass es immer jemanden gibt der besser ist als ihr.
und lernt schleunigst englisch wenn ihr hier etwas respekt und ansehen haben möchtet.

you might agree that some things are easier to explain in your native language than in a foreign one ;)

WITH TCS FLINX( i saw ur times and was shoked-->fuji mc laren 1:15:9!!!!) i only can drive 1:16ner times (with tcs) and 1:17ner times (without tcs)!!!!.....so how do u do???
.....boahhhh ey!!!

aber egal wenigstens sind ich und r390 lover die besten in unserer stadt (und vielleicht sogar in unserem bundesland--->NRW!!!)!!!

Latest Posts

Back