Laser-Scanned Sebring International Raceway Coming to rFactor2

Very nice, I'm in a massive break (pun intended) from simulators all together (put my wheel down off the table a couple of months ago), and I'm waiting for something to "wake" my interest back again.
Hopefully rFactor 2 and/or GTR3 are the ones that'll make me put my wheel back on my table again to do some proper racing this year.

Very nice, I'm in a massive break (pun intended) from simulators all together (put my wheel down off the table a couple of months ago), and I'm waiting for something to "wake" my interest back again.
Hopefully rFactor 2 and/or GTR3 are the ones that'll make me put my wheel back on my table again to do some proper racing this year.

Watch some live streams of Raceroom/Sim racing system that should do it.

Rfactor2 doesn’t have the best graphics out there but in my opinion it has ,by far, the most accurate physics/tire model and ffb.

Is rFactor 2 graphics better than the rFactor 2 demo?

Yes.
The demo is not the greatest the Challenger GT3 pack S397 just released is really good.
It's been so long since I tried the demo I forget if you have access to video settings or not.
There are a few things I went in and changed with Nvidia inspector beyond the in game adjustments.

Latest Posts

Back