Lay-Z-Boy Racing (Mature Racers CDT) - Accepting New Drivers for New Season

• Thread starter scuudz
  • 235 comments
Perfect,

Look forward to racing.

COL_KLINK01
Request sent- We are racing tonight FYI here's the details. Hope to see you there

Group 3 - Euro cars only
Track- Monza w/ chicanes
17 laps
Morning
Custom weather S05 start then random
Time speed 1x
Penalties set to weak / on
BOP on
Tuning allowed
PP 780

Hi all,

I used to be a part of the following group

and am now trying to revive a similar league 10 years later! It was some of the best fun I've had gaming online, and GT7 has brought me back into the fold.

For those who don't want to go through 17 pages of the old thread, here are the basics:

• Mature, friendly drivers who love good, clean racing and are as concerned about racing etiquette as they are winning (if not more).
  • We politely ask drivers who dominate to find tougher competition.
  • Mostly CST time zone (but drivers from any time zone are welcome)
  • Weekly League Races with a formal points system
  • Tentatively scheduled for Mondays at 8:30 CST for the league races, but mostly of us are on throughout the week hanging out in the lobby doing practice laps, races for fun, sharing tunes, tips etc.
  • Focus on using as much of our garage as possible on a variety of tracks rather than only the quickest, most popular cars.
  • Most of us use voice chat. Not required, but strongly encouraged as it adds to the fun of it all and lets us get to know each other.
  • Time commitment for league races will be kept short and to suit adult schedules so that people can jump in and participate in the league even if they have just 1 hour to spare per week.
  • If there is enough interest, we will eventually run a team racing league. In GT5, we ran a Super GT season with a pair of drivers per team with a F1 points system (and formal qualifying etc), and it was a great success.

Please let me know if you're interested below and once we have at least 8 drivers, I can start setting up the league and share track, car class details.

Thanks for reading!
I may be a bit late to the party, but if there is still room I would like to give it a try. Playstation 5, PSN ID Scottorious-Max. Central time zone with most nights free

Hi all,

I used to be a part of the following group

and am now trying to revive a similar league 10 years later! It was some of the best fun I've had gaming online, and GT7 has brought me back into the fold.

For those who don't want to go through 17 pages of the old thread, here are the basics:

• Mature, friendly drivers who love good, clean racing and are as concerned about racing etiquette as they are winning (if not more).
  • We politely ask drivers who dominate to find tougher competition.
  • Mostly CST time zone (but drivers from any time zone are welcome)
  • Weekly League Races with a formal points system
  • Tentatively scheduled for Mondays at 8:30 CST for the league races, but mostly of us are on throughout the week hanging out in the lobby doing practice laps, races for fun, sharing tunes, tips etc.
  • Focus on using as much of our garage as possible on a variety of tracks rather than only the quickest, most popular cars.
  • Most of us use voice chat. Not required, but strongly encouraged as it adds to the fun of it all and lets us get to know each other.
  • Time commitment for league races will be kept short and to suit adult schedules so that people can jump in and participate in the league even if they have just 1 hour to spare per week.
  • If there is enough interest, we will eventually run a team racing league. In GT5, we ran a Super GT season with a pair of drivers per team with a F1 points system (and formal qualifying etc), and it was a great success.

Please let me know if you're interested below and once we have at least 8 drivers, I can start setting up the league and share track, car class details.

Thanks for reading!
Hello from Mexico.

Very interested in joining, this is what I was looking for here.

Regards
JM

Monday Night was a blast- I don't think the chicane got enough carnage, so Wednesday could be interesting.
Plenty of back and forth with Reign, Hobo, DoWhat and myself for the quite a few laps. Maybe someday I'll challenge our local AI Racing Robot (Agent), but till then I'm just looking to podium

Request sent- We are racing tonight FYI here's the details. Hope to see you there

Group 3 - Euro cars only
Track- Monza w/ chicanes
17 laps
Morning
Custom weather S05 start then random
Time speed 1x
Penalties set to weak / on
BOP on
Tuning allowed
PP 780
Hi Guy's, very sorry but I have been a way for a bit. I am very much looking forward to racing with you guy's, and will send SCUUDZ a PSN friend request. When you have a moment could you kindly let me know what we are racing this Wednesday night? i also have a small group of racers that would also like to attend.

Regards,

Col

Hi Guy's, very sorry but I have been a way for a bit. I am very much looking forward to racing with you guy's, and will send SCUUDZ a PSN friend request. When you have a moment could you kindly let me know what we are racing this Wednesday night? i also have a small group of racers that would also like to attend.

Regards,

Col
Week 4 of Wednesday Night Race Series Wednesday May 25th
Dragon Trail Seaside 18 laps
TOD Sunrise Variable Time Speed 3x
Custom Weather - S15 at start, rest random
Tire Wear 4x Fuel Consumption 6x
Penalties set to weak/ON
BOP ON Tuning Allowed
780 pp limit
GR3 European race cars only clarification*You are allowed to switch cars as much as you like (unlike Monday night series)

Week 4 of Wednesday Night Race Series Wednesday May 25th
Dragon Trail Seaside 18 laps
TOD Sunrise Variable Time Speed 3x
Custom Weather - S15 at start, rest random
Tire Wear 4x Fuel Consumption 6x
Penalties set to weak/ON
BOP ON Tuning Allowed
780 pp limit
GR3 European race cars only clarification*You are allowed to switch cars as much as you like (unlike Monday night series)
cheers, see you tonight.

Couldn't make the Murica 500, heard it was good times

Last night 1-off Suzuka race was a blast! Good to have everyone in & a few new faces.
Introducing a 3rd night of weekly races-

Casual Friday Frenzy
Mostly spec races, with all sorts of cars from Kei cars to "Godzilla" R34-
this will be the most relaxed races in our series.

Grab a car, jump in lobby- have some laps & laughs with a group of clean racers looking to do the same.

Send message on PSN to Dela795 or Scuudz for more info!

Schedule for next week

Monday (June 6th) AND Wednesday (June 8th) Season 2 Championships resume with the following race:

Circuit de la Sarthe
European Gr 3 Cars ONLY
8 laps
TOD Early Dawn
Variable Time Speed 3x
Custom Weather - 2nd and 3rd segment will be R08, rest random
20% surface water at start
Tire wear 4x, Fuel Consumption 6x
Penalties set to weak/ON (except wall collision will be OFF)
BOP ON Tuning Allowed
780pp limit

Inaugural Casual Friday Frenzy Race (June 10th)

Kei Cars ONLY(Cappuchino, Copen, Beat etc)
Alsace short course
Comfort tires
10 laps
70hp limit
BOP ON
Tuning not allowed
TOD Afternoon (edited)

Hope ya'll brought your waders & your brown pants-
Sarthe at Dawn heavy rain, w/ tire wear& fuel consumption.

8 laps is gonna be interesting!

1654518701450.png

Last edited:
Back