Leaderboard is Messesd Up!!!! #$^%

• Thread starter Red_Line
  • 12 comments
Red_Line-
:guilty: Yep its done...the boards are nuts...people with low scores are on the boards have kicked off the people with the higher scores in drift trial. I'm sure they will address this somehow with a new patch or reseting the boards..but yeah it sucks

lol I'm ranked #1 with GTR, Drift Trial, normal with a score of like 10972...I still think they should fix the boards though

lol I'm ranked #1 with GTR, Drift Trial, normal with a score of like 10972...I still think they should fix the boards though

it has something to do with the resetting of the leaderboards. every week they reset the boards. last week for a time there was someone with 4000 above my 14000 and also someone with 1000 above it as well. in the morning all the top scores will be gone, but it will be saved on your system...unfortunately you will still have to actually beat the scores again to get them on top.

It must be the way PD does it, and not the PS3 network. But sound really idiotic to reset the boards, why would they do that instead of just having a realtime leaderboard like every leaderboard on Xbox Live. It makes no sense at all, but niether did scooters in a motorcycle racing game...just typical PD.

Oh. I got it. So this is why I don't have my name on the list eventhough I've got a better time. But how come there are "some" movement in the top rank? I got 6th place but my name wasn't there yet. But then the top rank just change 1-2 days ago. Could it be real-time only for top 5 rank? I think PD wants people to keep playing and be consistence.

While browsing around, I found this: http://asia.playstation.com/eng_hk/index.php?q=node/440 on the Hong Kong PlayStation site. It says:

"Dear players of "Gran Turismo HD Concept":

We have released "Gran Turismo HD Concept" Ver.1.1.

The "forced finish" bug※ has been fixed in Ver.1.1. "Ranking" results recorded by Ver.1.1 players will be given priority in the online ranking for this software. If you are playing an earlier version of this software, it is highly recommended that you download Ver.1.1 and install it.

※The "forced finish" bug:
In the Time Trial mode, there existed an extremely rare bug in which the lap would be abruptly ended while the car was still driving. This would result in the player's being unable to save best lap replay data for that session, and an incorrect time and replay being entered into the online rankings.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

From my understanding,that means the leaderboards were updated in response to the glitch where people were completing laps on the second-to-last check-point.

There's no mention of this (as of this posting) on the US PlayStation site, but I don't think Americans need to re-download the demo, as it's possible to rank on the leader board, even though previous scores were cleared.

The leaderboard is constantly messed up. Right now i set a time in the top 5 and it listed me as #550..........weird

The leaderboard is constantly messed up. Right now i set a time in the top 5 and it listed me as #550..........weird

Have you downloaded v1.1 yet?
If you are still using the original version you get shuffled to the bottom.
V1.1 is what you need to be on the leaderboards.

Have you downloaded v1.1 yet?
If you are still using the original version you get shuffled to the bottom.
V1.1 is what you need to be on the leaderboards.

hmmmm where do I get the new download..........I'll go search. Thanks for the info though.

Back