leaderboard posting

DSC03535Large.jpg

there's my times JaxMKII

I'm in the top 10 in a few catagories but here is my best so far,
DSC02660.jpg

I was 2nd earlier but just got bumped to 3rd,
I'll be back!! LOL!!

Are you allowed to have more than 3 wheels off the grass and have contact with the walls?

Yes, this isn't like the license tests where you fail or missions where there are penalties, but fence riding & cutting corners don't help as far as I've seen.

cutting onto the grass/dirt does help and I would think that as long as one does not come in contact with a wall or fence, the time should stand. The fact that times and replays are now online, it is gonna be a free for all.
No. 5 ranked on Mitsubishi IX tuned cars.......tag: clouseau1

i think its gonna turn out like PGR3 where the guy with the best time goes off the track everywhere and jumps through S turns and stuff.

Hopefully it won't come to that, but you never know. I wish there would be a good "yellow" flag system or whatever to prevent that sort of stuff.

GT Playground will be policing that when people submit times onto the database.

It will be an Unofficial 'clean racing' site. People are able to view the specs of the time and there is no limit to the leaderboard (unlike the top 10 on GTHD) but the down side is that you will have to upload the replay onto the site.

Sorry TheMoose! I knocked you off 2nd:dopey: ! I'm sure you're probably already back by now though. That TeamDark01 is a pretty good driver. It's good to meet the people I'm racing against... makes it a little more interesting!

Sorry TheMoose! I knocked you off 2nd:dopey: ! I'm sure you're probably already back by now though. That TeamDark01 is a pretty good driver. It's good to meet the people I'm racing against... makes it a little more interesting!

LOL!!
I figured half the people on the leader boards were from this forum!!

Are there seperate leader board Japan and USA? It seems like I'm on a different leaderboard from you guys...

Can someone please check the best time for MX-5? It's currently 1:20:7xx on my leaderboard.

Are there seperate leader board Japan and USA? It seems like I'm on a different leaderboard from you guys...

Can someone please check the best time for MX-5? It's currently 1:20:7xx on my leaderboard.

Yes, you are correct. If you are under USA region u will be in the north america leader boards. Since u are running the US version of GT HD u will have on the US version leader board only. There is also the Hongkong, Japan verison of the GT HD concept. And those are another different set of leader boards.

I hope in the future, GT5 or the NEW GTHD will have just ONE big leader board, so we can compete with the whole world. Not just with our neighbors.

Oddly enough, the JPN leader boards are significantly more competitive than the US leader boards :) It's the only reason I'm #4 on the G35 leader boards, because I tried SO hard to break into the top 100 on the JPN boards until I downloaded the US version that it was almost "easy" (though I doubt it'll stay that way long).

Does anyone else notice their times get deleted every week or so?

It'd be nice to be able to "link" or display the GTHD leaderboard directly to a web interface and display all the Gtplanet.net users ... in semi-real time or something.

Don't know if that's possible... sort of a like Xlink or Gamespy or XboxLive!. That way we could add our best times per car per track or whatever in our signature...

Nailed me a first place in the Tuned Eunos roadster on the reverse track! 👍

DSC02665.jpg

Now I'm gonna see if I can do it in the G35.
I seem to do better in the rear wheel drive cars.

Edit, 4 AM & only 2nd in the G35 but I'm done for the night!!

Would you mind checking the Mazda MX-5 best time with standard setting and normal track please?

The first place time is 1:14.190 but it's an obvious glitch since he spins out 3 times & the run ends in the tunnel.
The 2nd place time which is the real first place is 1:21.161

Back