Leaked Project CARS 2 Trailer Reveals Porsche, RallyCross, Trucks & More

I just love this "leaks" aka "let's get people start drooling" comercial technic to start a hype that can guarantee satisfactory sales in the first week after release.
My only wish for Project Cars 2, get the same driving physics as Assetto Corsa and everything else will be just accessory.

The temptation of pCARS 2 is making me curious as my racing bug is itching and I'm desperate for a fresh start to online racing. Glad to see more diverse series. I wish there was also Stadium Supertrucks to play with as well.

I will definitely be keeping an eye on what SMS does with pCARS 2, but I'm going try to keep the hype at a manageable level until we actually see the food on the table. (Same goes with PD.)
DLC? (Downloadable Cheeseburger?):sly:

I will definitely be keeping an eye on what SMS does with pCARS 2, but I'm going try to keep the hype at a manageable level until we actually see the food on the table. (Same goes with PD.)
The food better be tasty, Project Cars 1 left a nasty taste in your mouth...:lol:

I just love this "leaks" aka "let's get people start drooling" comercial technic to start a hype that can guarantee satisfactory sales in the first week after release.

Although you probably won't believe me anyway, I can assure you that this video (and also the earlier leaked screenshots) is a real leak and that nobody at SMS/WMD2 is happy about it.

My only wish for Project Cars 2, get the same driving physics as Assetto Corsa and everything else will be just accessory.

Why not set real life as physics benchmark instead of another game? ;)

Although you probably won't believe me anyway, I can assure you that this video (and also the earlier leaked screenshots) is a real leak and that nobody at SMS/WMD2 is happy about it.

Why not set real life as physics benchmark instead of another game? ;)
I believe you:sly:

Does everyone here realise that there are actually community members testing builds of PC2 constantly and providing feedback? …which comes with the risk that some of them may decide to leak content (in this case temporary intro video)…

I imagine the community is staying tight-lipped this time around to not get ahead of themselves or the game with hype and enthusiasm :)

It better be tasty, yes. But pCARS 1 didn't really leave a bad taste in my mouth (I actually enjoy it quite a bit, but I haven't played it in a while). I'm just taking the "better safe than sorry" approach.
I was being sarcastic when I said it left a bad taste in your mouth... Totally exaggerating there:P

This is the discussion thread for a recent post on GTPlanet:
This article was published by Ali Samy (@sems4arsenal) on January 30th, 2017 in the Project CARS 2 category.
It's to early to say, but, this might very well be that car game that delivers not only on the physics but also content. Very excited.
What Project cars needs is some harsh action on the idiots driving like its a Demolision Derby....will not buy PC2 until this ahs been sorted....

Back