Legal OutSliderz: New Team (OP Update) in progress.

England
England
AKs_HighBoost
outsliderz.PNG

We are a new team in the GT community and hope to grow strong and stay strong for as long as possible. This team is lead by AD_Hurricane890 and co-lead by The-RB26-Kid and AD_Legb1te. We are currently recruiting so if you want a tryout send a message to any of the PSN ID's above.

Our Drivers:
AD_Hurricane890
hurricane.png
Hurricane is the Team leader and has high standards for cars and members. Favourite car: Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring car

AD_Legb1te
legbite.png
Leg1te has been in a number of teams with Hurricane and has been in OutSliderz from the start. Favourite car: SRT Viper GTS'13
fezza.png
Fezza is the Clown of the group but is serious when he has to be. Favourite car: Chevrolet Camaro SS' 10.
The-RB26-Kid
RB.png

RB is a co-leader and has been in a number of big name teams. Favourite car: Mustang GT V8 Premium.
Stanna74
Stanna.png

Stanna is a new member to the team with amazing tuning capabilities. Favourite car: Honda NSX'02.
GT5HKSDrift
GT5HKS.png

HKS is a team scout who is serious but delirious at the same time. Favourite car: Ferrari 599'06.
jamdot121
jamdot.png

Jamdot helped Hurricane with a drift montage and they have drifted together ever since. Favourite car: Nissan 370z.
Team Colours:
leader col.png
scout col.png
Member col.png

Last edited:
I've been in a lobby from you guys before. Your OP states that you guys wish to grow, and remain strong.

My opinion: Either use more appropriate cars, and practice in a decent fashion or that won't happen. People were using Cappuccino's, trucks, and god knows what. :s

There is a time for random stuff, ***** and giggles and all that, and there is a time for solid practice. Remember to have both. ;)

I've been in a lobby from you guys before. Your OP states that you guys wish to grow, and remain strong.

My opinion: Either use more appropriate cars, and practice in a decent fashion or that won't happen. People were using Cappuccino's, trucks, and god knows what. :s

There is a time for random stuff, ***** and giggles and all that, and there is a time for solid practice. Remember to have both. ;)
You have been in one lobby with us you can't jump to conclusions :banghead:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oooooh, my tummy hurts...GT6 drifting is seriously serious business...
:rolleyes:

Moving on, nice OP guys, good luck from NEMESIS. Hope to see you guys around 👍

Edit: @CJDA9, @PUSH

Read my post again please. Don't pick half of it and take it out of context.

Correction we have only been open to gtplanet and the rest of the community about a week... so lol

You know, I have this thing called a memory. I've seen multiple members in this team in lobbies. :s Doesn't matter if the team was 'official' by then or not. :/

Back