Netherlands
  • Legend Cars unlocks at Menu Book 17
  • It refreshes every day at midnight GMT
  • If a car is sold out, it will be replaced the next day
  • Cars first will go to 'limited stock' one or two days before being sold out
  • It is not known when a certain car will appear

Legend Cars In Dealership Now

Last seen in the dealership:

Famine has made a car list, where all the vehicles that are likely to appear in this dealership are marked with "(L)":
GT7 Car List

Wasenhorn has made a log of all legendary cars that showed up until now:
Legend Cars Log

Last edited:
It's been more than 24 hours for me, and my Legends cars haven't changed. I have them all, and want new ones, but not sure how often the change occurs. Also interesting/cool that the Supra 97 race car is now sold out (at least on my screen), after I bought it. Curious to see how PD will handle this, especially as Hagerty is involved in pricing.

Also interesting/cool that the Supra 97 race car is now sold out (at least on my screen), after I bought it. Curious to see how PD will handle this, especially as Hagerty is involved in pricing.

You can probably own just one of those. I've got the car through the 25th AE version of GT7 and once I unlocked the Luxury car dealer it said "Sold out" for me right from the very start.

It's been more than 24 hours for me, and my Legends cars haven't changed. I have them all, and want new ones, but not sure how often the change occurs. Also interesting/cool that the Supra 97 race car is now sold out (at least on my screen), after I bought it. Curious to see how PD will handle this, especially as Hagerty is involved in pricing.
Same here, I didn't purchase the Supra because I already had the free one but it now says sold out for me aswell.

It finally updated for me, now I have a Ford GT40 MKIV in place of the JGTC Castrol Supra for $4,500,000 the price is surprisingly much lower than I thought it was gonna be.:D The other cars showing are:
356 Porsche
Ferrari F50
Alfa Romeo 155 Sold out
Jaguar E-Type

Gonna try to get enough to purchase it before it changes but it does indeed seem to be around 24~ hours give or take because the UCD is still the same for me.

If anyone who got the game early can say what car shows next please do as I saw that the CLK-LM was $8,000,000 and didn't want to spend all of my money if that car possibly comes out next.

It finally updated for me, now I have a Ford GT40 MKIV in place of the JGTC Castrol Supra for $4,500,000 the price is surprisingly much lower than I thought it was gonna be.:D The other cars showing are:
356 Porsche
Ferrari F50
Alfa Romeo 155 Sold out
Jaguar E-Type

Gonna try to get enough to purchase it before it changes but it does indeed seem to be around 24~ hours give or take because the UCD is still the same for me.

If anyone who got the game early can say what car shows next please do as I saw that the CLK-LM was $8,000,000 and didn't want to spend all of my money if that car possibly comes out next.
That settles it, the cars change for everone irrespective of car collector level etc. It's the same for me now. So one car switches out on monday, a weekly basis? We'll see I guess.

Are you sure that the CLK LM is 8 mil? That's going to be some serious grinding :(

The Used car dealership does not update until after every IRL 24 hours after finishing the final championship, I assume Legendary cars is the same.
Could you clarify this a bit for me? By final championship, do you mean the one from the last menu book? Or is there anything else I need to complete to start the refresh cycle for the dealers?

I've got money to burn!

Last edited:
I also had the Supra GT500 97 "sold out" car replaced by the Ford MkIV 67 for 4.5M. I just purchased it. Also, the Alfa Romeo 155 is now sold out. So that means a new car is coming shortly to replace it. I am happy that the Ford MkIV was not 20M, like in previous GT games. Still expensive if you opt to pay cash via PS store.

Could you clarify this a bit for me? By final championship, do you mean the one from the last menu book? Or is there anything else I need to complete to start the refresh cycle for the dealers?

I've got money to burn!
Sorry about that, yes the final one in the Cafe at level 39.
That settles it, the cars change for everone irrespective of car collector level etc. It's the same for me now. So one car switches out on monday, a weekly basis? We'll see I guess.

Are you sure that the CLK LM is 8 mil? That's going to be some serious grinding :(
Yes I saw a picture where the CLK-LM was listed at 8 or 8.5 million; i'll see if I can find it again.

It just changed again at midnight GMT. A plymouth in place of the alfa, and jaguar sold out. How much longer until the CLK…

:D
Thank you for your valuable contribution.
Probably an incorrect translation.
But in long form... YOU'RE RIGHT according to my observations, not all cars are exchanged at once, sometimes only the years of construction change, if I'm not entirely mistaken.

:D

Probably an incorrect translation.
But in long form... YOU'RE RIGHT according to my observations, not all cars are exchanged at once, sometimes only the years of construction change, if I'm not entirely mistaken.
Ah okay, normally "right..." is meant sarcastically, so I didn't know what you meant.

Last edited:
Used car dealer hasn’t updated for 3 days for me and I beat the cafe 3 days ago
Yeah same here, the legendary cars seem to be updating daily but not the used car dealership.

I now have:
Porsche 356
Plymouth XNR
Ford GT40 MKIV
Ferrari F50 with up arrow next to the price
Jaguar E-Type which is sold out now.

The cars in the legendary dealership stay in the shop until they are sold out. Once a car is sold out, it is replaced every day at 7:00PM EST with a new legendary car.

The blue arrow next to the F50's price indicates the dynamic pricing set by Hagerty. This price fluctuates based on real life valuation of the specific car.

Last edited:
The cars in the legendary dealership stay in the shop until they are sold out. Once a car is sold out, it is replaced every day at 7:00PM EST with a new legendary car.

The blue arrow next to the F50's price indicates the dynamic pricing set by Hagerty. This price fluctuates based on real life valuation of the specific car.
Yup, so we are able to buy a car in there for 4 days. And the dealership has 70 cars they say, so it takes more than two months to complete the cycle. Well done, PD! :(

I have no good words for this horrible feature. 👎

Yup, so we are able to buy a car in there for 4 days. And the dealership has 70 cars they say, so it takes more than two months to complete the cycle. Well done, PD! :(

I have no good words for this horrible feature. 👎
Horrible feature? Yes definitely. Smart business decision on their behalf? Yes definitely. The goal is to trigger your FOMO and make you buy an expensive car (either earned credits or microtransactions) because you are unsure of how long it'll be available or how many "units" are available for sale.

Horrible feature? Yes definitely. Smart business decision on their behalf? Yes definitely. The goal is to trigger your FOMO and make you buy an expensive car (either earned credits or microtransactions) because you are unsure of how long it'll be available or how many "units" are available for sale.
The feature especially infuriates people, which is not such a good thing for PD I assume.

So far the Legendary Supra and Alfa Romeo are my two best cars by a wide margin, outperforming everything. Maybe its because I'm basically coming from GT 1 and 2, not sure. Is that true for the other Legendary cars? I'm going to pay cash for the Pennzoil Skyline when I see it.

Last edited:
So far the Legendary Supra and Alfa Romeo are my two best cars by a wide margin, outperforming everything. Maybe its because I'm basically coming from GT 1 and 2, not sure. Is that true for the other Legendary cars? I'm going to pay cash for the Pennzoil Skyline when I see it.
Cars like the 787B and C9 should also be showing in there someday.

For me too. Another car that I don’t want to buy…

And no sold out cars today, so even no car switch tonight.
Bummer. I'm not currently near my console at the moment. Does it at least say if any cars says that the stock is limited?

Back