Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,064 comments
Escudo was not showed up yet , around 100 days passed.

1668908853940.png

Escudo was not showed up yet , around 100 days passed.

View attachment 1209295
I'm waiting for the Ford Roadster as well. There are two replies at the top of the previous page suggesting that they'll both be back at inflated prices after this month's update, which is likely coming on Thursday.

Oh, and speaking of inflated prices...
...here's what GT Sport gave me today, completely free of charge! :)
FiIO7K6XEAIJkSY

I'm waiting for the Ford Roadster as well. There are two replies at the top of the previous page suggesting that they'll both be back at inflated prices after this month's update, which is likely coming on Thursday.

Oh, and speaking of inflated prices...
...here's what GT Sport gave me today, completely free of charge! :)
FiIO7K6XEAIJkSY
That would be me saying they're this cycle's Ferrari F40 (with at least one breaking the 911 Strassenversion's 190.32% price increase in August and both breaking the F40's 92.59% price increase in April).

Last edited:
I'm still kinda new to GT7. Is the 69' Fairlady a LCD car because I've never seen it in the USD and obviously it's not in brand central. I've had the game for around 2/3 months now.

I'm still kinda new to GT7. Is the 69' Fairlady a LCD car because I've never seen it in the USD and obviously it's not in brand central. I've had the game for around 2/3 months now.
The '69 Fairlady Z432 is in the LCD; the standard '71 Fairlady ZG is in the UCD.

You can also earn the Z432 by getting all bronze in the Human Comedy missions.

Last edited:
The '69 Fairlady Z432 is in the LCD; the standard '71 Fairlady ZG is in the UCD.

You can also earn the Z432 by getting all bronze in the Human Comedy missions.
Are there different instances of the LCD now?! All I'm seeing is the '95 F1 and Audi Pikes Peak as "new", with the GT40 Mark 1 sold out. No Z432. Weird.

Are there different instances of the LCD now?! All I'm seeing is the '95 F1 and Audi Pikes Peak as "new", with the GT40 Mark 1 sold out. No Z432. Weird.
No. The "is" is not a current "is", but a historic "is". The good news is the Z 432 is due soon (last appeared 9/12, last sold out 9/20).

So far, the price increases aren't too outrageous. I still have to get info for the 7 of the 8 most expensive cars for which a new engine or a new body is available because I don't own them, and 11 cars don't have a new engine, engine swap or a new body, but 11 cars out of the 51 I have information on have/will go up in price (including the 1995 McLaren F1, which has already taken effect) and 2 will decrease (including the Camaro Z28 - the continued down-arrow means it will decrease in price for the 2nd time in a row), with a cumulative price increase so far of 1,710,200 Cr. (1.27%). It would be a fair bit worse had the 1954 Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe not gone down in price by 800,000 Cr.

Surprisingly, the Ford Roadster and Suzuki Escudo are (will be) unchanged in price. They will still be 400,000 Cr. and 1,700,000 Cr. respectively when/if they finally come back.

Last edited:
@Eggstor
The Barker Tourer is marked "new" today. I am quite sure that it was offered last week already.
Do you know what happened there?

Thanks
M
I can confirm that was just available and sold out on Tuesday IIRC, I know as I just bought it at the 13,000,000 credits price on Tuesday.

So far, the price increases aren't too outrageous. I still have to get info for the 7 of the 8 most expensive cars for which a new engine or a new body is available because I don't own them, and 11 cars don't have a new engine, engine swap or a new body, but 11 cars out of the 51 I have information on have/will go up in price (including the 1995 McLaren F1, which has already taken effect) and 2 will decrease (including the Camaro Z28 - the continued down-arrow means it will decrease in price for the 2nd time in a row), with a cumulative price increase so far of 1,710,200 Cr. (1.27%). It would be a fair bit worse had the 1954 Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe not gone down in price by 800,000 Cr.

Surprisingly, the Ford Roadster and Suzuki Escudo are (will be) unchanged in price. They will still be 400,000 Cr. and 1,700,000 Cr. respectively when/if they finally come back.
Since they're both DLC cars perhaps they simply forgot to add them to the normal rotation.

@Eggstor
The Barker Tourer is marked "new" today. I am quite sure that it was offered last week already.
Do you know what happened there?

Thanks
M
I'm not a PD/Sony employee, so I'm guessing it's a similar situation to what happened in August, when half the rotation was skipped. We'll know more when the next car returns, which won't be for a few more days.

If it's anything but the Suzuki Escudo (skipped the longest), Ford Roadster (skipped the second longest), the Jeep Willys (the car gone the third longest and the third longest since it last showed up), the 1966 Jaguar XJ13 (it's been about a month, and that's one of the 3 "trophy" cars on their own monthly rotation), or possibly the 1973 Nissan Skyline or 1980 Maserati Merak (the October additions; it's about time for those 2 to seemingly find their way into the regular rotation), something is wrong with the rotation again. The only cars that are in the same rotation range as the S Barker (previously in 11/14, sold out 11/23) and currently not available are the 1954 Mercedes 300 SL (11/11-11/21), 1999 Nissan GT-R GT500 (11/11-11/23) and the 1966 Ford GT40 (11/10-11/24). If it's anything but the Escudo or the 3 cars that are not part of the regular rotation, also see @Samus' comment.

Since they're both DLC cars perhaps they simply forgot to add them to the normal rotation.
They seemingly were added to the regular rotation; they made their second (and so far, last) appearances at the end of July (Escudo - 7/29-8/11) and mid-August (Roadster - 8/15-8/25). They were the first 2 post-launch (not DLC; PD reserved that designation for the pre-launch/Yaris 25th Anniversary cars) Hagerty's cars, and the second two are only almost due in the regular rotation (the 1984 Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette was around for its second run 9/14-9/24, with 5 cars between the Escudo and it, and the 1954 Maserati was around for its second run 9/19-9/27, with 3 cars separating it from the Skyline).
Yup I saw that thank god I bought it last night before the update. :D
Unlike me. :banghead: :banghead: :dunce:

Last edited:
Did you go by their current resale values to come to this conclusion? If yes, could they not simply wait for the cars to return to the LCD and up the prices at that moment?

Did you go by their current resale values to come to this conclusion? If yes, could they not simply wait for the cars to return to the LCD and up the prices at that moment?
I went by the current post-1.26 new engine/new body price for the Roadster, and the current "Recommended Retail Value" of the Escudo engine swap.

PD could, of course, change that price at any moment. The sources I use for the cars for which there are no new engines/new bodies/engine swaps had the 1992 Nissan R92CP at 2,700,000 Cr. after the 1.20 update, but when it finally showed up, it was 3,000,000 Cr. It is a bit harder for them to pull that stunt for cars like the Roadster and Escudo.

Hi! Maybe my question works better in this thread:

I am thinking about selling 4 of my 5 most valuable classic sports cars. Maybe selling the Jag XJ13, the Jag D-Type, the Ford GT40 and the Ford Mark IV. So if i ever need one of these for future races i would keep the Ferrari 330 P4. Good choice?
184b0b3d3d731-screenshotUrl.jpg

Hi! Maybe my question works better in this thread:

I am thinking about selling 4 of my 5 most valuable classic sports cars. Maybe selling the Jag XJ13, the Jag D-Type, the Ford GT40 and the Ford Mark IV. So if i ever need one of these for future races i would keep the Ferrari 330 P4. Good choice?
184b0b3d3d731-screenshotUrl.jpg
It really is your choice. We don’t know what future events PD drum up. Let’s say it’s a Ford V Ferrari event. Keep the Ferrari, but the Ford winds up being the META. Selk the Barker and it may be a special Mercedes event. Or whatever. Too many ifs, buts and maybes.
If you have the funds, you can just purchase the _____ (insert missing car) when it swings back around in a couple months.

It really is your choice. We don’t know what future events PD drum up. Let’s say it’s a Ford V Ferrari event. Keep the Ferrari, but the Ford winds up being the META. Selk the Barker and it may be a special Mercedes event. Or whatever. Too many ifs, buts and maybes.
If you have the funds, you can just purchase the _____ (insert missing car) when it swings back around in a couple months.
Thanks! I guess it's the same for Group.B cars if i want to sell all but one or two. Maybe i just leave the classics like the Audi PP, the Subaru and the Evo in the Garage.

Thanks! I guess it's the same for Group.B cars if i want to sell all but one or two. Maybe i just leave the classics like the Audi PP, the Subaru and the Evo in the Garage.
Sure. I only have the Audi and Escudo. Though, I might sell the Escudo.

Just took inventory and calculated whats left to buy. 8 LCD’s with the current car count of 449 in game. Almost all are the 20M ones with just two at 10M or less. That adds up to, drum roll…. 135,700,000.00. I have 6M, so I’ll get the ‘61 Ferrari when it comes up and the 10M BMW when it does. The rest I guess will just have to show up when I have the 18m-20m. The 917 is probably the only one I care about. At my current earning rate without grinding, I’m looking at a 14 months to complete the LCD. If they add another one, this will all just be pushed back further.

Any idea when will the 917K come back?
Now they have brought forward the 330 p4. Obviously, the order has been changed again. :banghead:
Therefore it's nearly impossible to predict anything.
Hopefully there is at least someone at PD who is happy about this.

Back