Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,064 comments
Now they have brought forward the 330 p4. Obviously, the order has been changed again. :banghead:
Therefore it's nearly impossible to predict anything.
Hopefully there is at least someone at PD who is happy about this.

Isn’t P4 on a different, quicker rotation along with the other 2 trophy cars?

Indeed didn't expect the P4 to show up, hope they soon release the cobra daytona and the Ferrari 250GT, you never know with PD.
Then I prob have to wait a while to compleet my LCD with the Merc W194
We just race and wait 🤣

Asked this on the GT subreddit as well but does anyone know if we can sell the legendary cars required for the Three Legendary Cars Trophy before acquiring all three?

For example would I be able to sell the 330 P4 I just bought to save up for the other two? Or would I need all three for the trophy simultaneously?

Asked this on the GT subreddit as well but does anyone know if we can sell the legendary cars required for the Three Legendary Cars Trophy before acquiring all three?

For example would I be able to sell the 330 P4 I just bought to save up for the other two? Or would I need all three for the trophy simultaneously?
Probably as you don't lose collector points after selling a car so I think it's safe to do.

This changing the order of the rotation has made quite a mess of my 'completing' the LCD.

I am not complaining as I need to gather money again but it's so weird to see the Penzoil GTR500 back again after selling out just last week...

This changing the order of the rotation has made quite a mess of my 'completing' the LCD.

I am not complaining as I need to gather money again but it's so weird to see the Penzoil GTR500 back again after selling out just last week...
It might disappear as fast as the S Barker Tourer did, though.

I'm actually kinda glad they're mixing it up some, it'll let me work on the Asia-Pacific dealers a little more and at a slower pace of, say, 3-5 1 million credit cars a week with some 800k and under ones every couple of days.

Last edited:
Well now I just need the Jaguar to get the trophy, just need the build up the credits for it again after getting the P4 today.....

Why does the new body for the Daytona already cost 24 Mil?

Bought the Daytona and don't find it especially great to drive. I think i will sell it today for more than 13 mil unless you guys say that the 24 mil body tells us that there is a price hike coming (that is not yet counted into the selling price?). I am suspicious because the Daytona sees rising selling prices for some days. Maybe a price hike is already counted in?

Bought it this morning and took it right out of the box to le Mans, with those CZ tires it comes with it surely drifts nice around the chicanes lol.
I think with the right setup it can be a beast of a car, sound is awesom!

Very happy i did arrive a bit early, one down, 2 to go!,
Gimme that Ferrari 250GT to start with PD :lol:

Last edited:
Need about 5m for the Ferrari. Somehow don't think I will get it in time before it rotates back out. Got a busy weekend coming up so won't have the time for the grind.

Need about 5m for the Ferrari. Somehow don't think I will get it in time before it rotates back out. Got a busy weekend coming up so won't have the time for the grind.
maby sell some duplicates?, i'm not realy a selling person, i'll get rid of my duplicates and the rest i'll keep ( only have 4 NSX lol ) but alot of different duplicates won over time. yesterday in won a LM from Mazda, goed for a good 500k+

maby sell some duplicates?, i'm not realy a selling person, i'll get rid of my duplicates and the rest i'll keep ( only have 4 NSX lol ) but alot of different duplicates won over time. yesterday in won a LM from Mazda, goed for a good 500k+
Yeah getting rid of some of them, but not enough to get rid of (or time for the NSX), but I keep an original and an engine swapped for some of the duplicates.

Why does the new body for the Daytona already cost 24 Mil?
The Hagerty's price adjustments affect new engines (1/2 the cost of the car) and new bodies (1.2 times the cost of the car) with immediate effect.

Bought it this morning and took it right out of the box to le Mans, with those CZ tires it comes with it surely drifts nice around the chicanes lol.
I think with the right setup it can be a beast of a car, sound is awesom!

Very happy i did arrive a bit early, one down, 2 to go!,
Gimme that Ferrari 250GT to start with PD :lol:
Nice PD, thanks for the Ferrari today :lol: :lol:

one to go!, the Merc W194

Well, but you'd expect that from a 20M car, i think.

Still no Escudo :(
The other $20mil car I have certainly isn't this fast. And I'm sure the Barker Tourer certainly isnt 70% the car the Daytona is, not even close. Money doesnt have much to do with performance when it comes to Haggerty's so yeah, i was a little surprised at how fast it is.

I originally left the dealer a little bummed, it cant be entered into amy road car race and the 500 or so PP seemed far from the WTC700. Not so. Slap some racing tires on it, pay attention to your fuel map, and away we go. At 650 pp it destroys the WTC800... so yeah, a little surprised

I would drive this over the Escudo any day.

Last edited:
I guess the post-launch Hagerty's cars no longer exist. We're at the point where the Skyline Super Silhouette should be making its third appearance, but it, like the Escudo and Ford Roadster before it, is missing in action.

We're also trending back to longer appearances - including the doubling-up of the S-Barker, 300 SL Coupe, GT-R GT500 and 1995 McLaren, 8 of the last 12 cars were in Hagerty's 13 days or more, including 20 for the freshly-sold-out 1970 Skyline, which ties the non-Dior record set by the GT40 between 8/16 and 9/5.

Last edited:
I would drive this over the Escudo any day.
But 1st, the escudo is much cheaper, I don’t want to grind 20 mil. And 2nd, the escudo got my nostalgia from the early games. It is a must have.

@Eggstor
i really hope you’re wrong and all cars will appear again. There was a car before that was gone almost as long as the escudo and came back, so I still hope. I mean otherwise some people will never complete their garage, that’s too harsh, even for pd.

But 1st, the escudo is much cheaper, I don’t want to grind 20 mil. And 2nd, the escudo got my nostalgia from the early games. It is a must have.

@Eggstor
i really hope you’re wrong and all cars will appear again. There was a car before that was gone almost as long as the escudo and came back, so I still hope. I mean otherwise some people will never complete their garage, that’s too harsh, even for pd.
I don’t think he means they literally don’t exist! If they had been removed from the game, those that did have them in their garage would also have lost them! @Eggstor is merely implying that its been soooooo long since they were in the LCD!

@Eggstor
PD already demonstrated that level of harshness with the shutdown of the GT5 and GT6 servers, and arguably releasing a version of GT2 that cannot be completed.

As for the length of the Escudo's disappearance, the Escudo has been gone 114 days and counting. The next two cars with the longest time between appearances have been the 1992 Ferrari F40 and 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429, which were each gone 110 days between their June and October appearances thanks to the end-of-August skip in the rotation. Of note, the F40 is also the only car in the game at launch that was gone at least 100 days outside of that skip - its scheduled appearance in May was pushed back to June to accommodate its near-doubling in price in the May Hagerty's price adjustments.
I don’t think he means they literally don’t exist! If they had been removed from the game, those that did have them in their garage would also have lost them! @Eggstor is merely implying that its been soooooo long since they were in the LCD!
Exactly what I meant. The fact that the Escudo is the car for the current online time trial makes its extended disappearance from Hagerty's that much more maddening.

The fact that the Escudo is the car for the current online time trial makes its extended disappearance from Hagerty's that much more maddening
I totally agree with you.
When I saw the Escudo in the time trials, my first thought was:
Now PD is mocking all of us who have been waiting for the Escudo for a long time.

I read his post in that way, that some cars will never be in LCD again. And that i don't think and really hope they will get back. :)

I guess the post-launch Hagerty's cars no longer exist. We're at the point where the Skyline Super Silhouette should be making its third appearance, but it, like the Escudo and Ford Roadster before it, is missing in action.

We're also trending back to longer appearances - including the doubling-up of the S-Barker, 300 SL Coupe, GT-R GT500 and 1995 McLaren, 8 of the last 12 cars were in Hagerty's 13 days or more, including 20 for the freshly-sold-out 1970 Skyline, which ties the non-Dior record set by the GT40 between 8/16 and 9/5.
The Skyline Super Silhouette showed up tonight. :cool:

Wonder when the F40 is showing back up as I need to purchase a non modified one.

The Skyline Super Silhouette showed up tonight. :cool:

Wonder when the F40 is showing back up as I need to purchase a non modified one.
Funny how the Skyline Super Silhouette made its 3rd appearance before the Escudo or Roadster, which came into the game a month prior.

Don't expect the F40 for a while - its last appearance was 10/26-11/4.

Back