Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,064 comments
I’ll be buying another Merak. One of my favorite 700pp multi-purpose cars. I’ll eventually fill a 16 car grid for custom races.

This time around the Maserati Merak SS only has 35 kms on it, as opposed to the first time it showed up with ~1,800 kms. As of writing that’s probably the closest we’re getting to 0 on UCD/LCD so I’m definitely picking that up again.

This time around the Maserati Merak SS only has 35 kms on it, as opposed to the first time it showed up with ~1,800 kms. As of writing that’s probably the closest we’re getting to 0 on UCD/LCD so I’m definitely picking that up again.
does this matter at all?

How does it perform? Is it useable at Sardegna? I managed to beat it in a MK1 GT40 but it was a very close race.
Very quick for its age, a little faster than any tune I've put together for the Mk1. Good on fuel and was a fun run at Sardegna months ago when I was running that race often. Though this was before they changed the tires to be made out of day-old bread, so I'm not sure how it will do now... If the GT40 Mk1 can do it, the P4 should be fine

does this matter at all?
Personally, yes. Having cars in the game with mileage on them already is very uninteresting and annoying and a reason I was always against the used car dealership. Useless feature in my opinion. Put them all in Brand Central! Or give the option to win all pre-2001 cars through events and/or roulette.

If I want to know how much I’ve driven them I’m forced to take note of the number at the moment of purchase and then manually make the calculation. In a game which has a feature that tracks how far you’ve driven. That’s pretty backwards and nonsensical.

Mark IV is the last legendary I have on my wish list now.

Once I have that I think I'll finish my Ford Collection. Then I'll get a Merak and other legendary stuff

Races ok, but anything with roulette just sucks. One time a day, mostly only 3 Star 10k Credit Tickets and then you have engines, invitations and cars that are only available there? I'm glad they passed at least on that. Roulette really is the worst part of GT7.
How about this for invitations: Win all Ferrari events, and you get a Ferrari invitation which doesn't expire. And then also make some races for the other brands that have invitations. Happier customer base. Done.

Last edited:
Races ok, but anything with roulette just sucks. One time a day, mostly only 3 Star 10k Credit Tickets and then you have engines, invitations and cars that are only available there? I'm glad they passed at least on that. Roulette really is the worst part of GT7.
Yeah, sure. That’s desperation speaking on my part. Obviously it would be better to have them as gift cars to be won in events. :)

So I haven’t been able to play since about mid-August, is there really a few cars that have been inaccessible for ~3-4 months?

Is there a “normal” rotation still, or has it become more random? I.e., aside from some outliers (either DLC cars or cars effected by the cycle resetting due to an update), are most cars appearing at “regular” (albeit long) intervals? Or has getting your desired car devolved into check in every day and pray?

Back