Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,245 comments
Tough one.
If you keep it for performance, usability and driveability, then probably CLK-LM or 787B.
From a subjective perspective, F40, no brainer.
If the CLK LM had the right sound, that one. But now probably the F40.

I already have a perfectly tuned F40, but I had to get another one, just to try it with the Enzo engine, I won it on my alternate account :)

It's different. Of course the sound is amazing, but actually I prefer the stock engine sound, it just works somehow, but that's just me. Of course, you can tune this to a million HP now, but PP700 is the limit for me regarding road cars, to be even remotely usable and nice to drive.

Here it is :)

IMG_1592.JPG

IMG_1590.JPG

IMG_1588.JPG
IMG_1589.JPG
IMG_1587.JPG
IMG_1591.JPG

Perfect timing. I'm gifted the Enzo engine and the F40 pops up.
Please don't tune it, lol. I don't even have the engine yet and have to test Praiano AND Vule's already. Plus, I'm getting light on cash and that would require another Bonanza just to acquire 3 engines!
I already have a perfectly tuned F40, but I had to get another one, just to try it with the Enzo engine…
I've got to keep my eyes on you like a hawk! Time to start your own garage? I love your tunes and would hate to miss any!

Please don't tune it, lol. I don't even have the engine yet and have to test Praiano AND Vule's already. Plus, I'm getting light on cash and that would require another Bonanza just to acquire 3 engines!

I've got to keep my eyes on you like a hawk! Time to start your own garage? I love your tunes and would hate to miss any!
I can’t do that. Not even to a virtual car for fun. Still no need for me to buy an F40. Even if we got a 959.

I basically use Praianos suspension tunes, he sets it up brilliantly, I just don't go that high for the ride height, yes I know it's better for performance to raise the back to the max, but I just can't take the "broken suspension" look for most cars. So I lower the ride height and maybe do a little tuning for the ballast/power restrictor to make it faster and to make the power curve to my liking. Also, he uses the high RPM turbo for most tunes, I use the medium one almost always, because of the nicer curve and better torque distribution. It also depends on the track and usage - if you want to grind an event that has fuel usage, medium RPM is almost always better since you shift sooner, you don't rev it to the max, for example.

I basically use Praianos suspension tunes, he sets it up brilliantly, I just don't go that high for the ride height, yes I know it's better for performance to raise the back to the max, but I just can't take the "broken suspension" look for most cars.
Good to know I'm not the only one that hates the look of these rear raised tunes, it just looks so unrealistic and ...weird. I can understand the logic behind it when the suspension was part of the PP system but now that it has been removed and doesn't affect the rating I don't understand why he keeps doing it. If I use his tunes I will normally run a more reasonable ride height as well.

Did someone here have a link to the list of cars that will appear next in the LCD? I swore I saw something laid out like a calendar with the cars projected to appear each day. I’m trying to get a good head start on any big ticket items coming up. I managed to grind enough to afford both the XJ-13 and the 250 GTO but it certainly came down to the wire with the GTO almost selling out!

Did someone here have a link to the list of cars that will appear next in the LCD? I swore I saw something laid out like a calendar with the cars projected to appear each day. I’m trying to get a good head start on any big ticket items coming up. I managed to grind enough to afford both the XJ-13 and the 250 GTO but it certainly came down to the wire with the GTO almost selling out!
This website used to be that, but it seems like it's not working anymore.

Last edited:
That list is showing me what is currently available!
The other list shows what cars are coming up and the last time they were available.

This website used to be that, but it seems like it's not working anymore.
If you already have a tab open for that site and just click, it will show what was there last time you visited…
Need to hit the “refresh” button in your browser and it will show the most up to date
The next two cars should be the 787B and ‘70 Superbird!
I was fairly new to game last time it came around and realized right as it went out of stock it was the engine swap car I saw on the list… not the SuperBee I bought instead by accident… 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
How long has it been since the Alfa TZ2 appeared in the LCD? It's the only car I'm yet to have a duplicate of and it feels like it's been over months without it being there...

Absolutely loving the F40 right now! Such a pure masterpiece of automotive design.
Str8!

You guys are too much.. hadn't even thought about the F40, BUT, that changed quickly realizing that was one Ferrari I didn't have in the garage.. had to see what all the hype was about.. soooo, went & got mine,.. stock, eh, not bad, a bit low compared to say the Enzo @471HP/ 611PP.. but as usual I had to put my own spin on it.. eg: b4 & after..

F40-02.jpg

After= 736HP/776PP

Yup, off to TM for a lil' HCP.. btw, the sound of the 40 is throaty as hell.. reminds me of that '17 Ford GT.. definetly an Alpha.. 10 to 1 sez i'm gonna kick the tar out of this field in the HCP (place your bets.. LoL).. smh.. cya fellas, & have a great weekend!

Great tune to have in the background.. especially for a Saturday night!

PS: apologies to the mods for the PCE.. just try to call it as I feel it.. but i'll watch it..

NW.

Last edited:
I have started grinding the Circuit Experiences so I can buy an F40 along with the Aston invite (almost 5m to buy both), plus the 787 when it lands. At least I have this option right now, but wow a lot of "must have" cars at once for me!

[EDIT] And thanks to @timhanlon for all the hard work to bring us the valuable info to be able to plan all this!

Last edited:
The answer is literally in the link posted by @timhanlon, 3 posts before yours.

According to that it last appeared November 5th.

Sorry, I just came into the last page and wrote the post so I didn't see it, as I also wasn't expecting other people to notice this car either.

But damn, November 5th??? That's over 2 months, 2 and a half actually, since the car appeared. I thought the update back in April or May fixed this by adding more slots to the LCD, but it looks like it barely did anything.

The guy who came up with this idea of real time rotations instead of race/event rotations like how we had in previous GTs, needs to be taken away from the gaming industry as a whole. Clearly this is a guy who understands nothing about gaming if he actually thinks this is a fun and engaging gimmick.

Last edited:
Sorry, I just came into the last page and wrote the post so I didn't see it, as I also wasn't expecting other people to notice this car either.

But damn, November 5th??? That's over 2 months, 2 and a half actually, since the car appeared. I thought the update back in April or May fixed this by adding more slots to the LCD, but it looks like it barely did anything.

The guy who came up with this idea of real time rotations instead of race/event rotations like how we had in previous GTs, needs to be taken away from the gaming industry as a whole. Clearly this is a guy who understands nothing about gaming if he actually thinks this is a fun and engaging gimmick.
I can see the complaints now:
  • "I didn't know I needed to keep track of how many races I did and how many cars I bought."
  • "How am I supposed to grind for a 20,000,000 Cr. unicorn if every time I see it, there aren't enough races for me to get to 20,000,000 Cr. before it disappears?"
  • "I thought I had more races before that unicorn disappeared for 65 game days."
The big problem is the combination of the small size of Hagerty's showroom, the large number of cars available there, and the lengthy length of appearance per car (at least compared to the UCD). The mid-April update did double the size of Hagerty's showroom (as well as the UCD), but unlike the UCD, the length of appearance nearly doubled, and the number of cars available increased by over 14% since then.

I can see the complaints now:
  • "I didn't know I needed to keep track of how many races I did and how many cars I bought."
  • "How am I supposed to grind for a 20,000,000 Cr. unicorn if every time I see it, there aren't enough races for me to get to 20,000,000 Cr. before it disappears?"
  • "I thought I had more races before that unicorn disappeared for 65 game days."
The big problem is the combination of the small size of Hagerty's showroom, the large number of cars available there, and the lengthy length of appearance per car (at least compared to the UCD). The mid-April update did double the size of Hagerty's showroom (as well as the UCD), but unlike the UCD, the length of appearance nearly doubled, and the number of cars available increased by over 14% since then.

Nah, this game is too far gone to fix most of its issues at this point when it comes to getting cars and credits. The ability to win a car for every time you replayed an event was an essential and good way of playing the game and earning credits back in the PS2 era GTs.

2 more cars (the 1959 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Racer Concept and 1995 Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car, the latter first appearing in December) to reappear, and every car other than The Hostage Duo (1998 Suzuki Escudo and 1963 Ford Roadster) will have appeared in Hagerty's at least twice since the Escudo last sold out 164 days ago.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back