Let's Make A Car List For GT4

Status
Not open for further replies.
  how about a Mercury Grand Marquis? Or maybe a Ford Crown Victoria, with a special edition State Trooper Model! Just kidding, how about Porsches, not RUF's, and a special Porsche owners club race like in real life?

Cars not featured in GT3 but should be in GT4

Chevy:
Monte Carlo SS
C5 Convertible
1969 Camaro Indy Pace Car RS/SS Conv.
1969 Baldwin Motion Phase III Camaro RS/SS 427
1070 Camaro Z/28

BMW:
M3
M5
M6(classic)
M1(classic supercar)
M ROadster
M Coupe

Pontaic:
Grand Prix GTP

BMW Isetta :rolleyes:

Toss in some more Bimmers and I'd be happy.

Subaru Outback Limited in 2001 colour choices
Freightliner race truck
BMW Z3
Audi A4
Ferrari Line-up
Baja Rally Cars & Trucks
Lexus

-Audi RS4
-HSV GTS
-Holden Racing Team (HRT) Commodre V8 Supercar (it's the nemesis of the Tickford Falcon, here Down Under)
-Ralliart Magna (it's a Ralliart Diamante basically, from Oz)
-MCC Smart

there has to be some vipers. GT3 is perfect with that because they offer 3 of them. the racing one, the GTS and the new concept. now all they need is the ACR and maybe the RT/10

I'm surprised they took the Honda Preludes out for GT3, they're a decent car for early in the game. Maybe a '95 and a '98. Gotta be V-TEC, too.

All I can say is MORE BEEMERS. They have the BMW liscense so abuse it! I want to see the funky looking BMW Z3 2.8/M Coupe. It looks like... Hell it's so wierd it can't be described. It's good though, it's got a 3.2 litre DOHC 6-in-line with 240 hp and it only costs 40000$

BMW M8
BMW 750iL
Audi A8
Porsche 911 Turbo S
Porsche 928 GTS (Owned it before, amazing car!)
Porsche 959 (The ultimate Porsche)
Mercedes 280 SE
Opel Omega 2.4 L Caravan

Quote: from Imports 4 life on 9:01 pm on Aug. 5, 2001[br]   All I can say is MORE BEEMERS.

It's Bimmers, pronounced as it sounds.  A Beemer is the BMW motorcycle nickname

Out of curiosity, what would you people prefer, more RUF's or more Porsches?  know they're technically the same car, but I'd personally prefer the original maker, Porsche.

(Edited by Imports 4 life at 10:07 pm on Aug. 5, 2001)

I can't believe the PT Cruiser was the only chrysler. They have some decent cars. Also, Ruf copied Porsche so they don't get as much sales do to the low morale and integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back