• Thread starter Sage
  • 11,050 comments

Richardrfo

Premium
United Kingdom
Essex, UK
Richardrfo
Richardrfo
Spent the day going through about 30 different wallpapers, finally found this simple one I'm liking so it'll stick around for a bit hopefully.

b88vhc.png

United States
United States
ForzaTifosi79
My old desktops...

Mon1.jpg
Mon2.jpg

My new desktops...

Mon1New.jpg
Mon2New.jpg

Left images are on a 20inch LCD, right images are on a 19inch CRT in a dual monitor setup. I really need to replace the CRT with an LCD.

Left images are on a 20inch LCD, right images are on a 19inch CRT in a dual monitor setup. I really need to replace the CRT with an LCD.

Good luck finding a 5:4 LCD. You're gonna end up getting a widescreen for a main monitor and scooting the old LCD over. Not that I'm complaining or anything, gotta love the wider view in the cockpit 👍

United States
United States
ForzaTifosi79
Good luck finding a 5:4 LCD. You're gonna end up getting a widescreen for a main monitor and scooting the old LCD over. Not that I'm complaining or anything, gotta love the wider view in the cockpit 👍

Yea, all the 1600x1200 monitors are super expensive. I'm just going to have to go 24inch or more if I want to match the 1200 pixel vertical res of my current LCD.

TB
Icarus, you should use this one for your next wallpaper.

I would, but sadly I only have one monitor...

HAHA! That's a good one.

Yea, all the 1600x1200 monitors are super expensive. I'm just going to have to go 24inch or more if I want to match the 1200 pixel vertical res of my current LCD.

I got lucky. my 5:4 is 1280x1024; my 16:10 is 1680x1050. so they line up real well.

1920x1200 is indeed going to be large and pricey!

Wardy 944

Up all night
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
My current one, I took the picture at Waddington airshow last weekend :)

3702354384_ece06be506_b.jpg

Last edited:

boiltheocean

Premium
Samoa
Samoa
Very Nice Photo Speedster!

Current:
desktopcht.jpg

I may change it at some point though, had that image for a week or so. Also I've found a really good rainmeter skin which allows twitter feeds to be displayed without taking up too much screen real estate so I may mess about with it and come up with something abit more minimal.

Roo

Premium
United Kingdom
Hampshire, UK
GTP_Roo
Love that Red Arrows shot, Speedster502!

Ferraridesktop.jpg

Not massively pleased with it but felt like a change.

Cap'n Jack

Premium
Australia
South of the South
GoldMineGutted
I've had a bit of a motorcycle fetish lately... particularly the Yamaha YZF-R1. :drool:

Click to Enlarge... that's what she said