Lewis Hamilton Time Trial DLC Coming to GT Sport, With Exclusive Rewards

I'm very interested for this DLC especially that Project 44 prize and the increased credit limit cap.

Should this cost 5 dollars or less then I'm going for it.

I'm quite surprised that they didn't feature the W08 for this one.

You know... I might still get it. As a sort of "tip" to Polyphony Digital. I used to buy paint DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2, and even if I ended up not using them, since I bought the game for cheap it was a good way to keep supporting the developers for a game I kept playing and enjoying. Like "hey, this may not be a lot, but thanks, keep it going."

Of course, that's if it's not too expensive.

Before you decide that the paid DLC only included time trials, consider that it could come with other content, likely as a November update itself.

Without Hamilton's name involved this time trial wouldn't be worth much, but it's a cool little challenge to beat the F1 champion. I'll be happy to pay for this one. Besides, PD has given us so much already that I feel like I need to support them.

I just hope they're not planning any physics update that will invalidate the lap times in the near future.

Before you decide that the paid DLC only included time trials, consider that it could come with other content, likely as a November update itself.

It would say if it did. It only states it specifcally within that mode.

Only if you also beat the challenges by the sound of it. ;) :lol:

Which technically makes it "Pay this amount to achieve what could be an impossible challenge just to have more in-game money".

Not the most sensible way to monetize DLC as far I can tell and it isn't made better by the fact that the other content is just cosmetics and slight tweaks to existing content (which I am willing to bet can easily be done in tuning and the livery editor.)

Latest Posts

Back