lewis's revenge!!

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
i thought i'd post this here , (knowing a lot of you guys are american and hope your not too offended )

Lennox Lewis is now back on top with an explosive 4th round knockout of Rahman , regaining all 3 belts he lost earlier in the year :D

now only tyson can possibly have a go at this awesome british heavyweight boxing champ , i look forward to this event it has always been talked about but lets see them avoid it now NO WAY !!

IMO tyson will win this showdown as he is totally ferocious and too much for lewis but look forward to it all the same !

WELL DONE LEWIS , WHAT AN EXCELLENT PUNCH MAN , HE'LL BE FEELING THE EFFECTS OF THAT FOR A MONTH !! :eek: :eek: NICE ONE !! (you never know lennox could be a member in disguise lol ) :cool: :cool: ;)

Originally posted by mr persistance
i thought i'd post this here , (knowing a lot of you guys are american and hope your not too offended )

Lennox Lewis is now back on top with an explosive 4th round knockout of Rahman , regaining all 3 belts he lost earlier in the year :D

now only tyson can possibly have a go at this awesome british heavyweight boxing champ , i look forward to this event it has always been talked about but lets see them avoid it now NO WAY !!

IMO tyson will win this showdown as he is totally ferocious and too much for lewis but look forward to it all the same !

WELL DONE LEWIS , WHAT AN EXCELLENT PUNCH MAN , HE'LL BE FEELING THE EFFECTS OF THAT FOR A MONTH !! :eek: :eek: NICE ONE !! (you never know lennox could be a member in disguise lol ) :cool: :cool: ;)

I saw this fight tonight it was bad as$ man. LoL Tyson is a joke. Lewis will tear him up like hes the last pice of medium well done TBone steak.

Or will that be Tyson eating some other body part of a british flavor.:D Tyson is done for. He sucks.

dont get me wrong i want lewis to beat tyson ! but i know lewis has a glass jaw ,and tyson knows this also, and he will be under lewis's jab so fast and uppercuts will shatter that jaw for the 3rd time ! but i hope i am wrong and lewis will reign supreme , but i suppose only time will tell ;) :cool:

Originally posted by mr persistance
dont get me wrong i want lewis to beat tyson ! but i know lewis has a glass jaw ,and tyson knows this also, and he will be under lewis's jab so fast and uppercuts will shatter that jaw for the 3rd time ! but i hope i am wrong and lewis will reign supreme , but i suppose only time will tell ;) :cool:

Come on man... Lewis will win. If Tyson cant beat Holyfield fair than i know Lewis will destroy Tyson. I have no dout about it.

Any ways man i have got to go to bed. Ill see you around later.

PEACE!!! lol laters man:D

Heavyweight Boxing is rigged anyway. They farm a guy that has mediocre talent against 20-25 guys with no talent so that he has a perfect record - mostly KO's in all likelyhood. Then they throw him up against a Tyson, Hollyfield, Lewis, etc. and build it up like he's the new sensation. Then he gets crushed, and everyone believes that the champ is a great fighter. The problem is, you rarely get to see two fighters of any talent going against each other. (not that any heavyweights right now have any talent.) Tyson is done. When you saw him get frustrated enough (when he realized that he was going to lose against Hollyfield) that he bit part of his ear off, that should have been a big hint. Even if talent still resides within him, he can't tap it anymore. He's too angry and unfocused to ever be good again. He might get lucky, but that's it. Look at the way he fights, he jumped all over the first few fighters he faced with huge swings hoping for a surprise attack and a fast knockout. He knows that he won't last anymore. And the intimidation factor is pretty much gone.
As for me, If I was going to watch a rigged sport, I'd watch wrestling or Horse racing :) hehe :D

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Heavyweight Boxing is rigged anyway. They farm a guy that has mediocre talent against 20-25 guys with no talent so that he has a perfect record - mostly KO's in all likelyhood. Then they throw him up against a Tyson, Hollyfield, Lewis, etc. and build it up like he's the new sensation. Then he gets crushed, and everyone believes that the champ is a great fighter. The problem is, you rarely get to see two fighters of any talent going against each other. (not that any heavyweights right now have any talent.) Tyson is done. When you saw him get frustrated enough (when he realized that he was going to lose against Hollyfield) that he bit part of his ear off, that should have been a big hint. Even if talent still resides within him, he can't tap it anymore. He's too angry and unfocused to ever be good again. He might get lucky, but that's it. Look at the way he fights, he jumped all over the first few fighters he faced with huge swings hoping for a surprise attack and a fast knockout. He knows that he won't last anymore. And the intimidation factor is pretty much gone.
As for me, If I was going to watch a rigged sport, I'd watch wrestling or Horse racing :) hehe :D

I agree with you Tom. But i do love to watch middle weight, welter weight, fly weight, straw weight ect. Anything else except Heavy weight.

If anyone saw the fight between Erik Morales vs. Marco Antonio Barrera Now THAT WAS THE GREATEST FIGHTS I HAVE EVER SEEN!! Those two warriors are incredible!!

In case yall are wondering who Marco Antonio Barrera is hes the one who handed The "Prince" Naseem Hamed His first Pro lost. <~~~ he sucks the Prince my as$ lol

Just giving yall my thoughts. Sorry if i got carried away LOL :D

Back