LGForce PhotoArt: Not Yet!!!

• Thread starter LGforce
  • 881 comments
NEW BANNER COMING SOON​

FIRST PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION !​
Some of the newest updates. be sure to check them out.

Those group pictures are nice, good job! It's always nice to see a new gallery here.

Visit mine if you like. :cheers:

Hey, I love those pics you got with the three cars in Las Vegas I believe it is? It's really cool...The way that Sileighty's nose comes out looks cool...Hey, would you wanna PM your Supra and FD settings one day? I wanna give them a shot :)

This Is the Supra. A 500hp+ drift car. I don`t like low Horse power drift cars.
With still a little oversteer i can drift this car pretty well. look at the pics.

I like to ad extra smoke :crazy:

Wow sick updates...The Supra pics you did with the extra smoke...Looks too detailed in my opinion...Seems cool though, I love the first pic of your Supra's, where the front bottom bumper is grinding those things...Sorry, I don't know what it means...But nice job 👍

Hey guys Before all thanks for the reaction.
Now I keep messing around with photoshop and I came to this. Some cool burnout pics. You can see them in the Burnout thread.

Those are my fav. The mustang I think i got a little overboard. :yuck:

Hope you guys like it.

Showing off in my little brothers car. I`ts look so danm
206rcwheels.jpg
206rcwh.jpg
IMG0160.jpg

next update where be in minutes!

:eek: Holy, thats some cool use of soft focus:drool:

Your one cool drifta too:P Arent u a girl? I thought I read that in the forums?
Drifting chicks are cool:sly:

WOW MAN That's some really nice pics!!! :drool:
I like the latest updates the most, with their soft focus except on the lights and rims. Really cool dude! 👍

I like ferraris, but his one is ugly. Look at the taillights of the car:lol: :crazy: :ill: That's just sick. They just went to geneva and copied it...:boggled:

Please people leave a coment.
Can upload more pictures right now but tomorow i will post some cool dragers in the burnout field. stay tune

WOW man that burnout and fever ( putting dougnut )show was of the hook. Man there was some of the baddest cars from curacao in that fever contest. There where also some stunt riders from U.S.A. those guys whuz grazy. Its A pitty I dind`t have a digital cam. but you can still see them by following those links in my signature. WOW

But I was bissy taking some shots too, here they are.

dragers3burn1.jpg

dragers2bigburn.jpg

If they look like cr@p just let me know.

Latest Posts

Back