lift off

• Thread starter viperfan
  • 24 comments
no,... well,..... hmmmm

If you could hybrid it to have super-DF onthe rear, and negative in the front,.. and powered t up a couple thousand HP,.....

maybe,.. but highly doubtful.

lam.gif

darn, I just posted that one.
well, if it makes you feel better My hands have been smashed up all weekend working on the iroc. Hard to type

Hey miata13B what kind of iroc do you have? ( engine size, color, peformance upgades) i love camaros so i would like to know what kind you have.

unfortunately it has the TPI 305 in it, in a metallic dark blue. No performance upgrades as of yer, but there are a few in mind. I am questioning keeping the engine or throwing a ZZ4 or LS1 in there. I want to drop a T-56 for the tranny and if need be and I don't go with a crate enigne, a 350 will do. I have a host of products that I am lining up to put in it, including a supercharger, but that is well down the road because first I am reinforcing the frame, getting the suspension to a point where I feel comfortable, and Bigger, much bigger brakes needed. After that I am going to concentrate on the engine more starting with tossing this one and getting a new one, or boring and polishing this one with installing forged piston included with this one rebuild kit I found. After that, going to work on the exhaust system, I think I have decided on the Borla exhaust, but my mind might change. Depending on whether I get the 350 or a crate, I would have 3.5 in pipes from the header back. If I stick with the 305, I am going to use 3 inch from the header back. After that I am moving towards the intake system starting with the manifold which will the first to go. Once everything internally is done and externally from intake through the engine to exhaust, I am going to know that supercharger on. Oh, forgot to mention a 12 bolt rear is needed in this operation too.

A 99-00 SS is a fun car, speaking from personal experience I like it, it has the balls and all, but I'd rather take the engine and tranny and put it into a third gen like mine. They are fun cars :) you in the market?

Yeah Im thinking of a Camaro. Im looking at Autotrader.com for some in my area for around $9000. If you want to browse with me my area code is 23456. Do you know any other sites where I can find cars?...

not really, but that is a good car, especially if you want to work on them. A little tough to start and get the feel for it, but a fun car :). Make sure you have it checked out before putting any money on it.

Here is my Camaro
it is a 84 Z28 but i think were going to sell it

let me know what you think the car is comletely stock. and Frustrated Palm if you have 9grand you should buy a 3rd generation pile for cheep and fix it up and make it bad azz

I'm after a Mk4 Supra Twin Turbo (preferably UK-spec with the bigger turbo and brakes, but otherwise a JDM Aerotop), but I'd actually rather have a 1969 Camaro SS... Bizarre, isn't it?

The Camaro is WAAAY outside my budget though. 1996 Supra on average miles is about £10k. :D

Originally posted by Famine
I'm after a Mk4 Supra Twin Turbo (preferably UK-spec with the bigger turbo and brakes, but otherwise a JDM Aerotop), but I'd actually rather have a 1969 Camaro SS... Bizarre, isn't it?

The Camaro is WAAAY outside my budget though. 1996 Supra on average miles is about £10k. :D
umm, cream dream anybody? 69 SS, what about the Z28 with a RAT in it? You could get more power out of a RAT then the stock SS engine.

I just like the look of it... :D

Of course it's not a viable prospect in the UK - with petrol at $6 a gallon... I'll just HAVE to live with the Supra... :D

I've never tried this but it might work:

1. Use the turbos to boost the Escudo to 1772 hp
2. Set front downforce to 0
3. Set up the gears for extreme acceleration
4. Mash the X button

You might want to change the oil on your Escudo. It can run at 1880hp...

Besides, I think that'd be good for only a wheelie trick - I believe the guy wants a wheelie off the grid (a la drag racing), rather than down the length of the track.

Back